Taurus Firearms in stock at Freedom Ventures.

Freedom Ventures

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor
Business Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
We're pretty well stocked in Taurus' firearms at this time.

We wholesale them to your favorite dealer.
Check out our dealer list here - or have your favorite store order one in for you.
https://www.freedomventures.ca/content/dealer-information

Here's some of the guns... (We have most in both blued and stainless)

Taurus Tracker 17 (17hmr)
taurus-1-tau_2_170069.jpg

Taurus 992 - 22LR AND 22 Magnum - interchangable cylinders.
Taurus_992_2-992069_01.jpg

Taurus Judge & Judge Magnum...
taurus-1-tau_2_441069t.jpg

Taurus Raging Judge Magnum...
2-513069-01.jpg

Taurus Model 44 - Ported!
taurus-1-tau_2_440069.jpg

Taurus Raging Bull 454.
taurus-1-tau_2_454069m.jpg

Taurus 1911 Commander...
Taurus_1911_Commander_1-191101COM_01.jpg

Taurus 608 357Mag Revolver...
taurus-1-tau_2_608069.jpg

And more!

What happened to the Taurus Raging Hunter?
We never got any. I ordered them at SHOT 2018 and none have materialized for me - yet. Maybe this spring, I hope!

You guys bringing in any Model 66's? Been looking for a K frame sized shiny revolver with a full underlug.
I've got 66's on the shelf now. one blue left, 3 stainless. All you need to do is have a dealer order it up for you.

About the Taurus 608

We're pretty well stocked in Taurus' firearms at this time.

Taurus 608 357Mag Revolver...
taurus-1-tau_2_608069.jpg

And more!

Does Taurus offer the 608 revolver with a Restricted length barrel somewhat closer to 105mm, yet? If I can only get 6.5", are the Taurus barrels removable and economically shortened by a qualified gunsmith [and appropriately re-registered to reflect the change] to the minimum length from the rear (so as to preserve the integral porting)?

Does Taurus offer the 608 revolver with a Restricted length barrel somewhat closer to 105mm, yet?
No.
If I can only get 6.5", are the Taurus barrels removable and economically shortened by a qualified gunsmith [and appropriately re-registered to reflect the change] to the minimum length from the rear (so as to preserve the integral porting)?
Removable? Yes. Able to shorten the way you want and economical? You'd have to talk to your favorite qualified gunsmith for that.
We don't have any experience customizing revolvers.

I would love to buy another 608. fantastic shooting gun, extremely accurate. Had mine scoped shooting 200 yards.

I absolutely enjoy shooting it........But have they fixed the "transfer bar" issue with these ?

I have owned 2 of these over the years and the bar broke on both of them. Very disappointing.

so, If I purchase another....who is going to repair it ?......is it going to cost me ? How much down time..months ?
Or has the issues been resolved with a much better manufactured Bar ?

twice bitten...........

Last edited:
There’s a whole line up of people that would buy these if you did import them!!! Just think of all the $$$ you’ll make!!
I've not had good luck with Semi-auto rimfire firearms; the ammo and gun combination is often finicky and results in a lot of extra customer support that I'm not equipped to provide at the same level as I do our other products at this time.

....who is going to repair it ?......
The Gravel Agency became the new Taurus warranty depot just this year.
They have a fantastic reputation for Remington support, so I expect that once Taurus gets them set - they will do a stellar job on Taurus Rossi Warranty too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom