Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals!!! Mosin Nagant M91/30 Rifles in 7.62x54R

Quote Originally Posted by trap666 View Post
    Matching numbers ?
    Would also like to know

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    The Mosin 91/30 is NOT a $300+ rifle. Its hardly a $150 rifle. Fools and their money are soon parted.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    The Mosin 91/30 is NOT a $300+ rifle. Its hardly a $150 rifle. Fools and their money are soon parted.
    What are we paying for? Are we paying for material, labour, quality? Now days there are no practical differences between Mosin, Enfield or Mauser or any other mil surplus. You are paying for piece of history. In case of Mosin Nagant rifle, dated 1942, it probably was made by 15 years old kids and women, on the machinery installed on the dirt in the barracks without glass in the windows. It was human being silhouette in the sights of this firearm, not paper on the range. Or maybe not. We will never know. This is long gone past. But this is why we are paying 400+ for Mosin, 1100+ for Enfield and god knows how much for Mauser.

You're welcome to show us where we can find <$150 nuggets in 2019. The days of cheap milsurp are long gone and there aren't alternatives for those who don't have one. I'd rather pay what Trade Ex is asking for instead of the $700 ones listed on Westrifle.

Received my rifle today. All matching but the bayonet. 1930 hex receiver. Super fast shipping. I ordered yesterday morning and Canpar delivered today at lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Van Zeggelaar View Post
    Received my rifle today. All matching but the bayonet. 1930 hex receiver. Super fast shipping. I ordered yesterday morning and Canpar delivered today at lunch.
    what was price to your door?

thanks

3 years ago at Canadian Tire

and in hindsight - i'm sure we should have all bought a dozen of them and the SVT-40's beside them.... but those rifles, along with those prices are gone..... wish i would have bought the house beside me as well three years ago, when it was 300K cheaper..... hindsight always 20/20.....

Supply and demand.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If you want to know about the rifles, call the boys at Tradex, they don't mince words and tell it straight, they don't usually hang out on CGN. They just give us a heads up on what is new and available! Last going off, these were going for a min of $400 at our local CTC. Chances are, they will not go down in price, maybe a bunch will be found and when they are sold off, up goes the price again! As was said, supply and demand!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast