New Arrivals!!! Mosin Nagant M91/30 Rifles in 7.62x54R

aacollectible

Regular
Business Member
Russian Mosin Nagant M91/30 Rifle in 7.62x54R. WWII dated or older. Shooter grade guns and may have spots of blue wear and/or surface pitting. Each comes with a bayonet, ammo pouch, oiler, small cleaning kit. Overall good + condition $369.00 each

https://www.tradeexcanada.com/content/mosin-nagant-m9130-rifle-762x54r

Also available:
Mosin M91/30 Shooter Grade Rifle with accessories and a 440rd can of PRC 7.62x54R Surplus Ammo. Order this combo and get FREE SHIPPING (A few exceptions may apply). $525.00
https://www.tradeexcanada.com/content/mosin-m9130-rifle-and-440rd-can-prc-762x54r-surplus-ammo-free-shipping-offer

Hi
Suppose it like everything when supply get short prices go up,
who knows they maybe the last we see ?
cheers J

Who in there right mind would pay that for a plain 91/30 ?

Anyone who doesn't have one yet and wants one? Look at the EE, or anywhere else really, the price of pretty much all milsurp has gone up significantly from where it was 10 years ago. There aren't crates of Mosins at Canadian Tire anymore.

The sanctions, imposed on Russia, will be lifted sooner or later. Mosin and his friend Nagant, Simonov, Tokarev will visit us again in great numbers. Price will go down. Amen.

Hi
I wonder if in the future they try to stop all milsurp imports if they get away with a hand gun ban
cheers J

Our rifles weren't even coming from Russia.

Exactly, this is why there are no mosins on the market anymore. All "non Russian" rifles are gone. Ex wasaw pact countries didn't have big numbers sine it was already long obsolete firearm at the time of pact was forming. Largest long term storage arms depos are in Russia and ukraine. Ukraine is "at war" and nothing is more lucrative during war time but arms trade. Ukrainian "battle bricks" of 7.62x39 ammo are already in Cabelas and I'm not going to be surprised if soon we will see ukranian mosins around.

Exactly, this is why there are no mosins on the market anymore. All "non Russian" rifles are gone. Ex wasaw pact countries didn't have big numbers sine it was already long obsolete firearm at the time of pact was forming. Largest long term storage arms depos are in Russia and ukraine. Ukraine is "at war" and nothing is more lucrative during war time but arms trade. Ukrainian "battle bricks" of 7.62x39 ammo are already in Cabelas and I'm not going to be surprised if soon we will see ukranian mosins around.

Sure - all non-russian rifles may be gone, but to think that when sanctions disappear that we are going to see Mosins for $120 bucks again..... not gonna happen......

Anyone who doesn't have one yet and wants one? Look at the EE, or anywhere else really, the price of pretty much all milsurp has gone up significantly from where it was 10 years ago. There aren't crates of Mosins at Canadian Tire anymore.[/QUOTE
Thanks Captain Obvious.I paid $118 each handpicked for 80 guns less than 5 years ago.

The war ended 70 plus years ago and in my opinion we are lucky that we are still seeing 91/30 rifles imported to us! In my opinion the mosins were a very under priced/under valued rifle for a long time. It seems that’s as of late the prices are slowly started to catch up. For 400 some dollars you are still getting a good quality rifle full of history! On the other hand it appears that the quality of the rifles seems to be going down a bit. The end of the cheap surplus unfortunately is almost over, so get what you want now because they won’t get cheaper anytime soon.

Prices jumped a bit right after 1985 when the nice clean hex receiver M-Ns were $25. at Levers in Vancouver and he would reduce that price if you bought more than two.

Back
Top Bottom