CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arms East Florida - importing to Canada

Arms East Florida - importing to Canada

Good afternoon,

I saw your Bradenton Florida location is now open for business and there are some great products listed on the website.

Will you be offering an import service / ordering from US site and shipping to Canada like an IRUNGUNS scenario?

Cheers.
    Life is short, but the years are long
    One cannot successfully legislate an object to control an action
    If guns kill people then pencils misspell words, spoons made Rosie O’Donnell fat & cars make people drive drunk

Super GunNutz
    Also interested. I'd love to have the convenience of shopping on the US site and having it shipped without jumping through hoops.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

GunNutz
    I bought a gun from the Florida location. They ship it to Canada and then to me. It was easy. It took about 6 weeks from the time I ordered it to reach me. +1

Quote Originally Posted by vmxracer View Post
    I bought a gun from the Florida location. They ship it to Canada and then to me. It was easy. It took about 6 weeks from the time I ordered it to reach me. +1
    Did it come in through AE? Or some else
    Member: CSSA

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by vmxracer View Post
    I've bought from the Florida location before as well but I had to phone the order into the Florida location, specify I'm wanting it shipped to Canada, get put on hold while waiting for a $CAD price quote and eta.

The process was pleasant HOWEVER there are times where I can go for days on end before I'm able to make phone calls during business hours. The simplicity and convenience of placing an order online whenever I'm able to would be great.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianma65 View Post
    Did it come in through AE? Or some else
    The order will ship from the US to the AE Canadian location and then out to you from there

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    The order will ship from the US to the AE Canadian location and then out to you from there
    Were there import fee's? Or just straight x 1.35 (for example) exchange rate conversion?
    If guns kill people then pencils misspell words, spoons made Rosie O’Donnell fat & cars make people drive drunk

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by benwilliam View Post
    Were there import fee's? Or just straight x 1.35 (for example) exchange rate conversion?
    They just quoted me a final price in $CAD. There was nowhere on the invoice I received where a seperate import fee was charged.

They just quoted me a final price in $CAD. There was nowhere on the invoice I received where a seperate import fee was charged.
    So - they essentially brought the gun into Canada without charging you any fee to do it? If that is the case, its time to start shopping!

That's unreal. If that's the case I'm wondering why we haven't heard about this before???

Armseast, please chime in and fill us all in on what our options are and if there is in fact an importation fee.

There are quite a few items on your US website I'd be interested in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast