I had ordered a stripped AR lower a little while back and had not thought at all about the parts kit to go with it. After having my transfer clear, I contacted Arms East and asked that the parts kit be added in. Both staff I spoke with were friendly and helpful (I had to phone twice because I didnt have my credit card with me the first time.)

That call was placed a few days before shot show. I was browsing the CGN forum and came across their notice saying that they would be closed for the duration of Shot Show and that all orders would be delayed until they opened up again.

####. I checked the tracking number that had been provided to me and it still indicated that Canada Post would be picking up the package "when it was available."

I accepted the fact I would end up having to wait but lo-and-behold, I came home yesterday to my favorite thing....a notice to go and pick up something from the post office. I hid the slip from my wife and under the cover of darkness, went and grabbed the delivery. Arms East had come through and gotten my gear out before they shuttered up for Shot Show.

Overall great experience and I wont hesitate to spend my money there again.