Stag Arms 16.5" MLOK Handguard STAG-10 In stock.

dangertree

Business Rep
Rating - 100%
119   0   1
Back in stock: The strong and lightweight STAG ARMS STAG-10 16.5" Handguard. $284.99

stag_10_16_5__m_lok_handguard.png
https://www.armseast.ca/stag_arms_stag_10/stag_10_16.5_m_lok_handguard/

Attachments

• stag_10_16_5__m_lok_handguard.png
    stag_10_16_5__m_lok_handguard.png
    37 KB · Views: 2,060
When looking at a rifle this heavy.... love mine even though she’s a little overweight lol.

The price, quality and weight of this rail is Aces in my book. Trimming weight starts at the heavy weight barrel (saving up for my carbon fibre), your optic selection and then stock and buffer choice... I wouldn’t spend the $400+ To shave a couple ounces at best and normally unless spending $600+ sacrificing durability by a lot as well.

Or do you still recommend starting with Faxon / Maple ridge barrel swap instead? (I wouldn't go pencil, only fluted)
The barrel is definitely the more cost effective solution to shed weight. I'm too lazy right now, but the the proof would be in the math.

Stag 10 mlok version, geissele trigger, lighter weight fluted barrel, and lighter handguard. I'd pay 2600 and be done with it, and have full lifetime warranty. Right now it will cost me 3000 and I lose the warranty if I make these changes.

Has anyone actually confirmed what changes would or would not void the warranty?

Last edited:
Has anyone actually confirmed what changes would or would not void the warranty?

Yup...
Ronny at Stag Arms...
"Hello,
The complete upper should come in at a weight of 6 Ib and 5 oz. Changing the handguard or the barrel will void all warranty.
"

I assume the same is true for a complete rifle...

Back
Top Bottom