Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stag 10 Arrived, cannot break down.

Stag 10 Arrived, cannot break down.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1818446-Stag-10-Arrived-cannot-break-down

BANNED
    You don't need 2 threads on this. Just call them in the morning and get it taken care of.

They picked it up yesterday morning, so I hope to soon hear what the issue was.

Super Moderator
    Arms East can reopen and respond.

So this seemed to generate lots of controversy. To those who wondered or offered various comments...

We sent the OP a return shipping label and received the rifle back. With about three quick whacks by hand, the rifle opened up. It was certainly tighter than most, but it was apart within seconds of having it out of the box. While it would have become easier to open over time and use, or maybe with some oil to help it along when new, we replaced the upper receiver with one that was less snug of a fit, and returned the rifle today.

Take away, the STAG-10 upper to lower fit is usually tighter than an AR15s. If your rifle is tight out of the box, remember, it went together by hand, and it will come apart by hand. You won't break it by giving it a good solid wrap. As the rifle is used and the anodizing smooths out, it will become less tight.

Also, before sending the rifle back the OP was contacted by AEI as well as the service manager at Stag Arms. Purchasing a factory rifle imported by the Arms East through your favourite local gun shop gets you full support, including shipping, from Arms East and Stag Arms, should you need it, for life.

We hope all is smooth from here in and the OP is happy with the rifle going forward.
    Last edited by dangertree; 01-18-2019 at 12:42 AM.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Very heartening response. People assume AR-esque rifles need no training or familiarity to disassemble, assemble, and use. Not so.
    Semper Fi

I will buy the upper you removed if it's for sale.

Sad to say but see too much. Please people, before you post a "whine whine whine woe is me post, Please contact the seller first and deal with it before posting a wa-wa post. Give the dealer an honest chance FFS!
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken

Arms East is the real deal when it comes to customer service.

I read through this whole thread, and I dont actually see anything to whine about.
    I am proud supporter of the: Canadian Armed Forces, RCMP, Firefighters, Paramedics, Border Control
    Basically, if your put your life in danger to better this country, you have my respect.

The tighter the fit the better when new... that way after some hard use its not too sloppy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast