Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: So how much demand would there be for 18.6" 50 Beowulf barrels?

More importantly, someone needs to build a 50 Beowulf pistol so we can legally buy 10-round 50 cal mags.
    I don’t have a signature block.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    My question is on what platform can one build the stag 10.....art in a modern sporter???...bloody hell I got bit buy the ar bug ....and the mark 7 ...bought the mark 7 ...and now looking at the ar
    If some one can give advise to me ...I thank you
    Last edited by davide montini; 03-13-2019 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    That’s great if you already have magazines. If a Canadian company could make some new ones with Beo followers I’d be all over this. But for now I’d have to import magazines from the states and they’d be pinned to 5 rounds of 5.56.
    Unless you got the ones that have the single stack magazines. They are 4-7 rounders.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    My question is on what platform can one build the stag 10.....art in a modern sporter???...bloody hell I got bit buy the ar bug ....and the mark 7 ...bought the mark 7 ...and now looking at the ar
    If some one can give advise to me ...I thank you
    ....Huh??

The Stag 10 is not an AR-15 pattern rifle; it's based on the AR-10, which is designed for longer cartridges like the .308 Winchester. The Modern Sporter is based on the AR-15, which accepts shorter cartridges like the .223 Remington.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    You sober yet bud???
    Lol

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Like I said I’m. New to the ar world ....and would like to know before I go all out buy this and that ...and then find out the hard way that the stuff doesn’t go together ....like I already did ...
    I just want to be educated a bit
    I did not take any offence to it ...all good
    Believe me I’d like to get a 450..458...or 50 beo ...but I’m not sure which wat to go about it .
    Thanks to all for any help....cheers
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Also I’m sure that the rifle manufacturers are super tired on answering the same questions over and over ....
    When a newbie like me comes along ....
    Thanks to all for any advice ...cheeers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 08:38 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by techi870 View Post
    That's good, I ordered another lower just so I could build a big bore MS. I guess I should go order the upper too now.
    Yup I just ordered a large number of barrel blanks to make 450's, 458's and 50's along with reamers and such. Trying to source bolts currently.

IF the plan is to do a big bore the SS upper would be the better route to go as it has an enlarged ejection port that we are NOT doing on the F/A and do not plant to do in future runs of the SS uppers.
    Uppers can be opened up after the fact but at added cost and removal of the material on an anodized upper will result in no anodizing in that area as it gets milled away.
    IF we know in advance of your plan we can mod an upper prior to anodizing to solve that issue.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

What is happening with the ammo supply? You said you had a line on 50 Beowulf ammo. I have one of each uppers and plan to swap over all my .223 stuff to the FA upper leaving my SS for a big bore rifle.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    What is happening with the ammo supply? You said you had a line on 50 Beowulf ammo. I have one of each uppers and plan to swap over all my .223 stuff to the FA upper leaving my SS for a big bore rifle.
    We are working that currently. There is no point for us to invest huge in barrels and tooling if we can't support what we build.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there