Thread: Stopped by the store today

Stopped by the store today

I made the trek up to AT today from Medicine Hat.
    I was planning on ordering a Sporter but after looking at the guns and talking with Dustin I decided to go with a factory Varmint. I was glad I made the trip as they were very helpful and accommodating.
    Had a quick chat with Rick about pistols and 3 gun, grabbed some local Thai food and headed back.
    Looking forward to the new gun, a big plus for me was the delivery time for the factory Varmint was much shorter than the Sporter.
    Pass on any questions or comments.

Doug

CGN Regular
    I seriously doubt you will regret purchasing a Varmint. The guys at ATRS have always treated me very well.
    I own all 4 of their semi auto offerings in various configurations and have had no problems with any.
    These guys know their stuff and produce some of the very best guns available in my opinion.
    Welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    I seriously doubt you will regret purchasing a Varmint. The guys at ATRS have always treated me very well.
    I own all 4 of their semi auto offerings in various configurations and have had no problems with any.
    These guys know their stuff and produce some of the very best guns available in my opinion.
    Welcome to the club.
    Great to hear!