CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112
Results 111 to 115 of 115

Thread: So how much demand would there be for 18.6" 50 Beowulf barrels?

  1. #111
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    4,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    What is happening with the ammo supply? You said you had a line on 50 Beowulf ammo. I have one of each uppers and plan to swap over all my .223 stuff to the FA upper leaving my SS for a big bore rifle.
    Perfect time to start reloading!
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

  2. #112
    CGN Regular Shorerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We are working that currently. There is no point for us to invest huge in barrels and tooling if we can't support what we build.
    Sweet

  3. #113
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    9,463
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We are working that currently. There is no point for us to invest huge in barrels and tooling if we can't support what we build.
    When do you expect to be able to start producing these big bore modern sporters and have them ready for sale?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

  4. #114
    Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    calgary alberta
    Posts
    7,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    When do you expect to be able to start producing these big bore modern sporters and have them ready for sale?
    We have been making MS uppers and lowers for over a year now that are big bore capable. If the question is when will we have complete units on the shelf ready for instant self gratification? Probably in a few years as the pre-orders are taking precident. We should have barrels bolts and ammo ready to go by summer. With the exception of ammo everything else will be special order based on clients specs. At this point I only plan to bring in as many bolts as we have barrels coming.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

    Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

    Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

    http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

  5. #115
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    9,463
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We have been making MS uppers and lowers for over a year now that are big bore capable. If the question is when will we have complete units on the shelf ready for instant self gratification? Probably in a few years as the pre-orders are taking precident. We should have barrels bolts and ammo ready to go by summer. With the exception of ammo everything else will be special order based on clients specs. At this point I only plan to bring in as many bolts as we have barrels coming.
    sorry by your posts here and in another thread where you said it was possible for you to build a 30rar but needed all the specifications and if I had a bolt etc make it sound like you are going to be selling complete modern sporter rifles in the future. My mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We are working that currently. There is no point for us to invest huge in barrels and tooling if we can't support what we build.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •