Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: So how much demand would there be for 18.6" 50 Beowulf barrels?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    What is happening with the ammo supply? You said you had a line on 50 Beowulf ammo. I have one of each uppers and plan to swap over all my .223 stuff to the FA upper leaving my SS for a big bore rifle.
    Perfect time to start reloading!
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We are working that currently. There is no point for us to invest huge in barrels and tooling if we can't support what we build.
    Sweet

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    We are working that currently. There is no point for us to invest huge in barrels and tooling if we can't support what we build.
    When do you expect to be able to start producing these big bore modern sporters and have them ready for sale?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    When do you expect to be able to start producing these big bore modern sporters and have them ready for sale?
    We have been making MS uppers and lowers for over a year now that are big bore capable. If the question is when will we have complete units on the shelf ready for instant self gratification? Probably in a few years as the pre-orders are taking precident. We should have barrels bolts and ammo ready to go by summer. With the exception of ammo everything else will be special order based on clients specs. At this point I only plan to bring in as many bolts as we have barrels coming.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    We have been making MS uppers and lowers for over a year now that are big bore capable. If the question is when will we have complete units on the shelf ready for instant self gratification? Probably in a few years as the pre-orders are taking precident. We should have barrels bolts and ammo ready to go by summer. With the exception of ammo everything else will be special order based on clients specs. At this point I only plan to bring in as many bolts as we have barrels coming.
    sorry by your posts here and in another thread where you said it was possible for you to build a 30rar but needed all the specifications and if I had a bolt etc make it sound like you are going to be selling complete modern sporter rifles in the future. My mistake

If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Any word on this? I know you’re busy making the second run just looking for where this stands before I start looking elsewhere.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112