New Product Alert: AS46 Pump-action Magazines

reliablegun

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
AS46magazine.jpg

Looking to add some capacity to your magazine-fed pump action shotguns?
We've just received a shipment of 10-round AS46 magazines!

Have a look online or in-store today.

Whats the deal with it saying "for use in as46 pump shotgun only" ?

Are pistol mags going to say for pistol use only?

Yes, LAR Pistol mags are specifically designed and manufactured and labelled as pistol mags, just as these are specifically design and manufactured to be used in the AS46 pump action shotgun.

Had some original as46 mags. Worked in my Derya MK12, but not sure on reliability as i only loaded 5 rounds.
I see.......that is some interesting news if you get a chance to load a full mag I’d be interested in finding out if it will fully cycle, my dreya may need some extra mags if it does.

1. I have a Derya Mk 12
2. I have AS46 10rd mags
3. They work 100% reliable. Even with a full mag.
4. The bolt catch mechanism in the follower is missing and therefore the bolt does not hold back on the last round.
5. Though the slot for the bolt catch parts is there in the follower and mag body has the slot cut for it.... installing them would probably constitute modifying them for a semi auto and therefore illegal to do so.

Everyone shooting IPSC with these semi Turk guns are using them and is the same as a LAR mag in your AR.

Moe

I ordered a couple from a different vendor in November. Nothing yet, but the photos look good.
Edit: OK, these are really nice mags, much better quality than the 15SA mags, which I also have. The feed lips might need a bit of widening for my 15SA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom