Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Medic Kits Soon To Be Found At ReliableGun.com

My Medic Kits Soon To Be Found At ReliableGun.com

Hey CGN,

We are pleased to announce that we are now dealers for MyMedic.com first aid kits.

Name:  mymedic.png
Views: 2888
Size:  2.2 KB

I'm in the process of ordering and would love your input on what you would like to see.

Name:  lifestyle1_1400x.jpg
Views: 2946
Size:  85.2 KB

Also if you are already on the path, what do you have in your kit?
    Whether it be IFAK, Vehicle Kit, Hunting Kit or Home.

I believe that there is a huge overlap with the Shooting Sports, Hunting and Emergency Preparedness Communities ,
    our need for general preparedness and I want to help make this gear more accessible.

P.S. All kits that we are bringing in will be with CAT TQ's not RAT's

If you would like to place an order for anything specifically please email me at
    Nick@reliablegun.com

Name:  Reliable Gun Duck Logo Art 1000px.jpg
Views: 2945
Size:  51.7 KB
    FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

Are there Celox plunger or bandages in the kits?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockey256 View Post
    Are there Celox plunger or bandages in the kits?
    you can prolly add one to the kit.
    there are very few "one and done" kits made for the general public market.
    Great Idea though Reliable Gun.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Any pricing ?

I would recommend tailoring kits for specific needs. Get the input of experienced paramed guys.

A trauma kit for shooting range/hunting.

A vehicle kit, larger for multiple casualties.

A home kit for boo boo's...you get my drift.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

off topic but, anyone have suggestions were to get first aid training in the mainland.

Since everyone is throwing out suggestions. Make the kits available with out the case. Contents only option.
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention which has been praised and denounced... Served hero and villain alike... And carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

Great news..I've been looking at My Medic but just couldn't justify the shipping charges...Hopefully your prices CDN will be inline with USD. and without the killer shipping costs. In other words I would hope to buy from you plus shipping for less than it would cost for me to buy from MyMedic plus their shipping cost

CGN Regular
    Large kit or medic kit for sure
    Being a gun owner in this country comes with a life sentence of hard political labour

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I tried to find a Canadian brand similar to this but I only ever found cheap outdoor kits or the types you'd have at a business. I do own one of their medium sized kits, MyFAK Mini I think, but I had to import it which shot the price up. So glad to see that you guys will be carrying it. I may well have to get another one, this time one of the larger kits. But the MyFAK mini is a perfect kit for the car, or packed on a bike while out in the woods.

The quality of the items inside are good. Their "Second Skin" bandages are fantastic. Last for like a week on my hand and they got wet, and once they dried out a bit were back to sticking just fine to my hand. I've used their burn stuff as well, after garbing a pot out of the oven like a moron. Worked just fine, and the packaging of it was well done. If anyone's wondering about the quality of the cases they use. I'd say it's top notch stuff, reminds me of a well built Plate carrier but instead of plates it's medical supplies. When compared to similar sized kits from Cabelas, or Sails these cases/bag are far more durable. Overall I've been more then happy with this brands kit and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Edit: Entire reason I wanted one was for hunting camp/range use. I could see many people being into having a kit tailored to that kind of thing.
    Last edited by Ribstaylor; 02-27-2023 at 12:33 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast