Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: SK Launches New Long Range Match .22 LR Ammunition

SK Launches New Long Range Match .22 LR Ammunition

So excited about this!
    Lets hope we can get some for this years shooting season.

SK Long Range Match

SK Ammunition, manufacturers of high-quality .22 LR cartridges for nearly 190 consecutive years, announce our latest offering: “SK Long Range Match.” New for 2019, Long Range Match was developed for demanding .22 LR enthusiasts routinely acquiring targets out to 100 yards and beyond. It is purpose-built for today’s long range rimfire shooting disciplines ever-increasing in popularity, such as PRC, tactical rimfire, long range silhouette and more.

SK Ammunition Sales & Marketing Manager Joerg Melcher states, “Historically, high-quality match ammunition has been a barrier to entry for competitive target shooting. SK Long Range Match allows shooters to gain access to new competition rimfire rifle and pistol disciplines without overwhelming their pocketbooks.”

SK Long Range delivers accurate, high-quality rounds that reliably feed through your competitive target rifle. Centerfire competition shooters will also find SK Long Range Match the ideal training companion to prepare with .22 platforms similar to their big bore configuration. Whether you’re actively competing in today’s popular long range rimfire sports or connecting with LR targets from the firing line at your local club, instill the confidence you deserve with new SK Long Range Match, available in 2019.

Name:  sk_welcometothefamily_longrangematch_350x350.jpg
Views: 11960
Size:  36.2 KB
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Very cool. Need more info.

Can you give us an idea of the expected Muzzle Velocity? Bullet weight? Ballistic Coefficient? projected trajectory?

Price?
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Very cool. Need more info.

Can you give us an idea of the expected Muzzle Velocity? Bullet weight? Ballistic Coefficient? projected trajectory?

Price?
    X2, I am now have to pick up a box of these and compare to their Red box since by 452 seems to like it.

Also very interested. Hopefully not so powerful that they risk causing problems with semi-autos?

If semi-auto function remains fine I’d love these because I love shooting 100m with the 10/22.
    I don’t have a signature block.

never mind

Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    So excited about this!
    Lets hope we can get some for this years shooting season.

SK Long Range Match

SK Ammunition, manufacturers of high-quality .22 LR cartridges for nearly 190 consecutive years, announce our latest offering: “SK Long Range Match.” New for 2019, Long Range Match was developed for demanding .22 LR enthusiasts routinely acquiring targets out to 100 yards and beyond. It is purpose-built for today’s long range rimfire shooting disciplines ever-increasing in popularity, such as PRC, tactical rimfire, long range silhouette and more.

SK Ammunition Sales & Marketing Manager Joerg Melcher states, “Historically, high-quality match ammunition has been a barrier to entry for competitive target shooting. SK Long Range Match allows shooters to gain access to new competition rimfire rifle and pistol disciplines without overwhelming their pocketbooks.”

SK Long Range delivers accurate, high-quality rounds that reliably feed through your competitive target rifle. Centerfire competition shooters will also find SK Long Range Match the ideal training companion to prepare with .22 platforms similar to their big bore configuration. Whether you’re actively competing in today’s popular long range rimfire sports or connecting with LR targets from the firing line at your local club, instill the confidence you deserve with new SK Long Range Match, available in 2019.

Name:  sk_welcometothefamily_longrangematch_350x350.jpg
Views: 11960
Size:  36.2 KB

Good grief!

Please tell the research and development guys at that German ammo company to slow down!

I have not even shot half of the new SK Flat Nose stuff that I got, now they have a new ammo!

It is a good thing that I am retired, or I would be missing time at the factory.
    “Somewhere out there, right now, someone is practicing. And when you meet him, he will win." Unknown

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    There was a time when the national matches included 100-yd outdoor .22 match rifle events. The site of D-Range at Connaught used to be a .22 layout, complete with target holders and crossfire backers.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

When can we expect to have this in our hands?

CGN Regular
    Nice bit of marketing, but how? What makes it so special? Did they make extra efforts to lower the ES? Is the bullet engineered somehow to be better? Why is it long range suitable beyond just saying 'long range'? Give us something technical to back it up, long range shooters tend to be fairly tech savvy and would understand.

I'm sure it's fine ammo but when I think long range, I think bigger caliber not 22lr. That's just me.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast