Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Trudeau Fails to be Transparent with Canadians

Trudeau Fails to be Transparent with Canadians

I for one am shocked at this turn of events. Shocked.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick-o-shea View Post
    Fellow Canadians,
    Given that our fearless leader is in fact a drama teacher! (No disrespect to teachers ) who has been god knows how? elected to a position of leadership/responsibility, because he has nice hair, talks well ( In circles ) and supports LGBTQ rights and freedoms ( No disrespect to aforementioned) does not make him a leader!
    Sure! with classroom caps of 20, young impressionable youth, I'm sure that any drama teacher can engage and entertain while teaching Drama skills ( we all know a drama Queen/King! )
    My question to Canadians is: Were you really surprised that a Drama Teacher with limited to no political experience has a hard time getting a handle on running a country like Canada?
    Or perhaps you were surprised when the drama teacher was convinced (By firearm laypersons) that all Canadians with guns are bad people!
    Perhaps we should all take the time to reflect on the engagement of selecting our new leadership?
    Are you prepared to give up your moral values, and ethics because some manicured prince, sweet talks and promises the moon the stars and the sky? I'm Not!
    Just be careful using this to discredit JT as Scheer certainly isn't an overeducated man (BA in history), and didn't have much work experience at all prior to entering politics (he sold insurance for a few years), and has about as many years as an MP as JT (and less as a party leader).

I still can’t figure out why the United States let him cross over into there country after openly admitting to his father helping to cover up his young brother being charged with possession of an illegal substance yes weed lol and keep his record clean he also a openly admits to smoking weed himself seems his whole family is tied into the illegal drug trade but I guess laws only apply to the lower classes not people in positions of power shame on you Trump for allowing this criminal into your country

Sunny Ways!
    Proud CCFR member

It would be offensive to call him a teacher since he doesn't even have a teaching degree. He taught drama at some high priced private school that hired based on his last name not his credentials, much like how he got elected Prime Minister.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 300Spartans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenOmelette View Post
    I wonder what the response will be...
    Uh, uh, ummm, um, uh uh.......
    Liberals really like POOR people, they're making more of them every day. --- Bearhunter (with permission)

BANNED
    What's his answer gonna be for this one?

This POS is gone

BANNED
    So how is this a surprise? If he were actually to be open and transparent now that would be truly newsworthy.

Are people really surprised??
    He only answers in circles or refers the opposition to one of his assistants...
    I hope his butt goes out at the next election.

Not only has Trudeau and his Lie-berals been neglegent, they have stolen our dollars, have paid convicted terrorists, and lied to everyone that disputes his/their uneducated opinions.
    I am so tired of being screwed by this. Isnt it time for change? We are in dire need of strong positive leadership for Canada. Stand up for Canadians! Lets be a role model to other Countries, not a laughting stock due to Lie-beral rule

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast