Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trudeau Fails to be Transparent with Canadians

CBC will do a hit piece on guns and praise Justin for being the most transparent PM in history.[/QUOTE]

It’s not a piece, it’s a series. It starts next week I believe.
    X22
    There's a bullet in my pocket burnin' a hole

CCFR

They are two peas in a pod.....Scheer will be elected and the right foot will continue us down the garden path...except in Canada case we are stuck with two left feet.
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Regular
    Hopefully we will end his reign this election
    I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns

Trudeau is very transparent, anything he says is horsescheisse , and he never actually anwers a question. He has no actual substance and is a complete idiot, I can see clearly through any of his rhetoric and plainly see he is a complete idiot

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatshooter View Post
    It would be offensive to call him a teacher since he doesn't even have a teaching degree. He taught drama at some high priced private school that hired based on his last name not his credentials, much like how he got elected Prime Minister.
    Sorry but No, you are wrong. He got a Bachelors of Education from UBC in the late 90s.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    11 month program? Give me a break....

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Sorry but No, you are wrong. He got a Bachelors of Education from UBC in the late 90s.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Liner740 View Post
    11 month program? Give me a break....
    Thats how education degrees work. You get a bachelors of a teachable subject first (Literature in Trudeau's case) then you go do your 1 year teaching degree.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer savagefan's Avatar
    Saw a meme stating re-electing the turd would be like the Titanic taking another run at the iceberg.
    Former Ford Fan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    What would be the reason for not releasing FRT database?

Losing revenues from selling it commercially?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcdam View Post
    Just be careful using this to discredit JT as Scheer certainly isn't an overeducated man (BA in history), and didn't have much work experience at all prior to entering politics (he sold insurance for a few years), and has about as many years as an MP as JT (and less as a party leader).
    So unlike Turdo Scheer finished post secondary(Turdo dropped out twice), graduated, held a full time job and didn't live off Daddy's money? Got it..