Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trudeau Fails to be Transparent with Canadians

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    What would be the reason for not releasing FRT database?

Losing revenues from selling it commercially?
    That is a good question. I have no idea what use it would be to them to keep this secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Yycbulletsandbrass View Post
    So unlike Turdo Scheer finished post secondary, graduated, held a full time job and didn't live off Daddy's money? Got it..
    Trudeau finished university twice - he has two bachelors degrees. He didn't finish grad school, but Scheer didn't even go to grad school so thats not a win or loss for either.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Sorry but No, you are wrong. He got a Bachelors of Education from UBC in the late 90s.
    He didn't get his B.Eng. (hard things are like, um, hard) but getting a B.Ed. doesn't qualify him as a teacher. Do you know if he ever got a licence from a professional body qualifying him as a teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by bogusiii View Post
    He didn't get his B.Eng. (hard things are like, um, hard) but getting a B.Ed. doesn't qualify him as a teacher. Do you know if he ever got a licence from a professional body qualifying him as a teacher?
    what do you mean he didn't get his B. Eng? He has a bachelors of Arts in Literature from McGill university, circa 1994...?

I have no idea if he got a license from a professional body, but once you've got your B.Ed it doesn't take much other than paperwork.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

what do you mean he didn't get his B. Eng? He has a bachelors of Arts in Literature from McGill university, circa 1994...?
    Flunked out of engineering at McGill. B.A. is not a B.Eng.

Quote Originally Posted by bogusiii View Post
    Flunked out of engineering at McGill. B.A. is not a B.Eng.
    Ahhh gotcha. I was thinking B.Eng as english. Brain Fart.

Scheer doesn't have a particularly prestigious degree either though. He also only has a B.A.

Quote Originally Posted by AMET View Post
    but....hes so cute!!! lol

"Make Trudeau a drama teacher again!"
    I f**kin s**t you not.....
    One of my employees JUST said that to me

Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    I f**kin s**t you not.....
    One of my EX employees JUST said that to me
    Fixed it for you. lol

Fixed it for you. lol
    HAHAHAHA

I don't know much french, but I think this is correctly spelled.
    Truck Fudeau!!

Ahhh gotcha. I was thinking B.Eng as english. Brain Fart.

Scheer doesn't have a particularly prestigious degree either though. He also only has a B.A.
    You could have stopped with the "Ahh gottch". The "...but...but...HARPER!!" (or in the case Scheer) is deflecting and unnecessary.

I think the point here is that Trudeau Jr. went to university because it was expected but goofed off like the rich brat he is, unable to complete anything hard or that took effort.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    I think he had to quit his Geography Major. How dumb do you have to be to not get through a Geography Major?
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".