Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trudeau Fails to be Transparent with Canadians

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bogusiii View Post
    Inside info eh? Classmate?

Let me guess, he only started dope smoking later when he became an MP? Oh wait, maybe that's not it, maybe he was flunking out even without the dope? Or...dope was not the problem? It was a more sophisticated drug? Crap, maybe not that either. More likely he was distracted by that dreamy woman's studies prof, you know Mr. Mr. ...oh what was that guy's name??

Spill what you know!!!
    All I know is I have a bachelors of science and I smoked plenty in my time at school...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Exactly. I'm not trying to defend Trudeau so much as point out the fact that Scheer isn't any better. At least Harper had a Masters of Economics.
    Give it a rest. It's not the degree, it's what you do with it. Or better yet, what's important is what kind of person you are and how suited you are for the job. I've got a pretty good idea what Trudeau Jr. is and, lets just say, he's not a glowing example of our better qualities.

("but but the other guy" loses points buddy)

CGN Regular
    Go to YouTube and look up Pizzagate and Pedogate. Trump has 60,000 indictable offences under wraps with Justice and will serving the very soon. George Soros is involved. The Turd and him are buddies. Everybody saw the tweet with the Turd and George Soros in Davos. Now the Turd is distancing himself from George Soros but it's too late.

Trump will be cleaning the swamp in DC soon and rid it of the Deep State. Be warned this is very disturbing. Two prison ships sitting at Gitmo Cuba waiting for the Clinton's, the Bush's and the Obamas. They will all be hung for High Treason for selling American uranium to Russia. Military tribunals underway at Gitmo as we speak. Hollywood is very nervous.

The Turd gave 220 Millon of our tax dollars to the Clinton Foundation. They traffic children and use them for sexual servitude. You won't read this on mainstream media.

Question is does the Turd like Cheese or Pizza? Too bad Canada doesnt have a Gitmo for the Turd.

Flush the Turd in 2019.

I am a disabled Veteran and want that piece of #### gone before he destroys this great Nation. I served 21 years with the Armed Forces and wounded overseas in 2003. I was told I was no longer fit to fight and tossed to the curb like a piece of garbage.

Peerless

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    All I know is I have a bachelors of science and I smoked plenty in my time at school...
    Impressive (though I wonder how come that's all you know after four years of study. Didn't retain much?). Ever wonder what you could have accomplished if you weren't a dope smoker?

(I think bachelor is singular)

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bogusiii View Post
    It was the dope. Hard to study when you're on dope.
    Even harder to study when your are a dope, on dope.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PinkyPlinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geologist View Post
    I think he had to quit his Geography Major. How dumb do you have to be to not get through a Geography Major?
    Geography Major???
    “Balkan States? That’s not a thing!”

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Go to YouTube and look up Pizzagate and Pedogate. Trump has 60,000 indictable offences under wraps with Justice and will serving the very soon. George Soros is involved. The Turd and him are buddies. Everybody saw the tweet with the Turd and George Soros in Davos. Now the Turd is distancing himself from George Soros but it's too late.

Trump will be cleaning the swamp in DC soon and rid it of the Deep State. Be warned this is very disturbing. Two prison ships sitting at Gitmo Cuba waiting for the Clinton's, the Bush's and the Obamas. They will all be hung for High Treason for selling American uranium to Russia. Military tribunals underway at Gitmo as we speak. Hollywood is very nervous.

The Turd gave 220 Millon of our tax dollars to the Clinton Foundation. They traffic children and use them for sexual servitude. You won't read this on mainstream media.

Question is does the Turd like Cheese or Pizza? Too bad Canada doesnt have a Gitmo for the Turd.

Flush the Turd in 2019.

I am a disabled Veteran and want that piece of #### gone before he destroys this great Nation. I served 21 years with the Armed Forces and wounded overseas in 2003. I was told I was no longer fit to fight and tossed to the curb like a piece of garbage.

Peerless
    Dont hold your breath, scheer is no better.
    In 30 years there wont be a Canada. We have passed the point of no return.
    I am a kit hor(der)

I can’t wait to cast my vote to toss the Turd

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    He's just a 3 dressed up as a 9.

CGN Regular
    Hopefully everybody votes the same and we can get get rid of him. Before it is too late and we loose the Canada our forefathers have built and fought for.