Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trudeau Fails to be Transparent with Canadians

I sincerely hope the Conservatives took notes during the last 4 years and they drag him through the mud come election time.

With all he's done (and not done) it should be a slamdunk, but so many people will still vote liberal simply, well, because....

Hopefully he becomes transparent after 2019 elections... Like gone from the office transparent !
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

And how does this help the firearm community. People don’t want to think for themselves, they want to be told. General population will believe what they are told about firearms and owners. We will be shooting antique single shots, same as Australia by the time Trudeau is finished. He wants a seat on the UN that is why he is following UN firearms consultation and why he has such a massive presence on the immigration/migration stage. It’s all about him.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Hopefully those ####heads who weren’t necessarily voting for Trudeau, rather against Harper, have learned their lesson.

CGN Regular
    JT wants our firearms you say?

Molon Labe

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    What would be the reason for not releasing FRT database?

Losing revenues from selling it commercially?
    My guess is it will reveal something or things within the table or program that reveals the lack of truth and diligence they do in their jobs when it comes to honest classifications.
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

Actually, I take great pride in being a foul mouthed prick.

I can clean up nicely when required, but for the most part I am more than willing to call a spade a spade.

1)Turd-0 was a part time SUBSTITUTE drama teacher,
    I doubt he ever put in any serious hours in the service of school board
    I doubt he was ever good enough to actually make the cut to become a full time teacher. The fact of the matter is, he was living
    of pappy's ill gotten gains & fortune. The turd has hardly any qualifications or intellect to hand out pencils to elementary students
    let along run a major political party, or run a nation. Trudeau is a moron, and I actually regret disrespecting morons in saying this.

make no mistake, he is prime minister because of his name & they spun that with his pretty boy looks & red herring weed legalization
    in order to bamboozle the ill informed into voting for him. How;s that working out for ya , stupid snowflakes.....

2ndly, Im not keen on any deference to the LGBT community or what every they want to call themselves.
    Like most "Liberals" (and I mean the marxist political movement at large which is otherwise known as "western liberalism" )

Most liberals dont understand that any "rights" are meaningless unless balanced by responsibilities.

So thousands of Canadian men gave their life over 2 world wars to "give" us freedom and right to self determination.
    The movement of "Political Correctness" erases this, everything negative is apparently a hate crime & free speech is erased.
    Sir John A is erased because the stuff he did in the 1800s is not politically correct when judged by the standards of over privileged
    nincompoops and nitwits who have never contributed a damm thing to Canada.

there was a pic a few years ago of a veteran who had his legs amputated with a caption saying something to the effect that he
    lost his legs fighting for the freedoms so that bruce jenner could loose his balls.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ocial-facebook

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015...7063931531.jpg

The Turd has to go, & so does the plague of "political correctness"

Quote Originally Posted by Nick-o-shea View Post
    Fellow Canadians,
    Given that our fearless leader is in fact a drama teacher! (No disrespect to teachers ) who has been god knows how? elected to a position of leadership/responsibility, because he has nice hair, talks well ( In circles ) and supports LGBTQ rights and freedoms ( No disrespect to aforementioned) does not make him a leader!
    Sure! with classroom caps of 20, young impressionable youth, I'm sure that any drama teacher can engage and entertain while teaching Drama skills ( we all know a drama Queen/King! )
    My question to Canadians is: Were you really surprised that a Drama Teacher with limited to no political experience has a hard time getting a handle on running a country like Canada?
    Or perhaps you were surprised when the drama teacher was convinced (By firearm laypersons) that all Canadians with guns are bad people!
    Perhaps we should all take the time to reflect on the engagement of selecting our new leadership?
    Are you prepared to give up your moral values, and ethics because some manicured prince, sweet talks and promises the moon the stars and the sky? I'm Not!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by redryder View Post
    You mean someone like Trump!
    If that person was like Trump but slightly less obsessed with twitter, then yes. Such a person would also need to take a tougher stance on the leeches in this country who are only looking out for their own kind, and not the best interests of this great country! Enough road blocks already!!!
    Take the red pill.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick-o-shea View Post
    Fellow Canadians,
    Given that our fearless leader is in fact a drama teacher! (No disrespect to teachers ) who has been god knows how? elected to a position of leadership/responsibility, because he has nice hair, talks well ( In circles ) and supports LGBTQ rights and freedoms ( No disrespect to aforementioned) does not make him a leader!
    Sure! with classroom caps of 20, young impressionable youth, I'm sure that any drama teacher can engage and entertain while teaching Drama skills ( we all know a drama Queen/King! )
    My question to Canadians is: Were you really surprised that a Drama Teacher with limited to no political experience has a hard time getting a handle on running a country like Canada?
    Or perhaps you were surprised when the drama teacher was convinced (By firearm laypersons) that all Canadians with guns are bad people!
    Perhaps we should all take the time to reflect on the engagement of selecting our new leadership?
    Are you prepared to give up your moral values, and ethics because some manicured prince, sweet talks and promises the moon the stars and the sky? I'm Not!
    You forgot to mention the part where he can speak french too. Every 'good' leader needs to speak french, don'tcha know!

To answer your last question: I'm not either!
    Take the red pill.