Thread: Wk180c not cycling properly

Wk180c not cycling properly

Hey guys,

So I just got my WK a week ago, took it to the range yesterday (it is awesome by the way) and am having a hard time getting it to cycle the rounds proper. The rife is brand new never shot before. Basically its trying to load the new round before ejecting the last. Its unpredictable as well. Might get 2 or 3 rounds off and it jams or 8 off, either way it always happens before the end of a clip. I have tried different mags, I have the 5/30s that come with, as well as some 10rnd pistol mags. Also tried to "field lube it" I didn't take it apart just tried to add some through the breach.

Don't know if ammo matters but I'm using .223 rem FMJ

Here's some photos (Couldn't figure out how to upload them to this post so I used dropbox)- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/66572tonq...gc3J8PV4a?dl=0

Thanks in advance

probably just a weak extractor clipping off the rounds before they are ejected. Does it ever leave the fired brass in the chamber?

This happened to mine and they just sent me a new extractor kit. put the rifle back at 100%.

Yes it does leave fired brass in the chamber, sometimes the round is spent, hasn't left the chamber at all, and the rifle is trying to load a new round.

Please contact Service@kodiakdefence.com our service department and will help you out.

Ok will do. Thanks.

CGN Regular
    had the exact same issue. contacted Kodiak. They said to install the o-ring in the extra parts kit to the extractor spring.
    Since then, absolutely no problems... 400-500 rds later!

Guys at Kodiak were excellent and responsive.
    ==========
    CCFR Member