Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Shipping with Wolverine!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Free Shipping with Wolverine!

How about something good to kick off 2019!?!? From hence forth my fellow Nutz any order over $300.00 with Wolverine Supplies qualifies for Free shipping!!! All you have to do when checking out is enter the PROMO code "FREE2SHIP" and bingo bango there ya go!! Obviously some restrictions apply ect ect ect. Any orders that have been invoiced and shipped already do not qualify for a refund, but any outstanding backorders or pre-orders do qualify for this promo!! As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/#?sortValue=0

SHIPPING GUARANTEE:
    Wolverine Supplies has a very simple shipping policy. Everything is shipped "signature required" unless other service is requested by the customer. Until your goods have been signed for at the delivery address, it is Wolverine Supplies responsibility.

If your goods are damaged or parts lost in transit please photograph and document the damage with the carrier, retain the packaging and report this to Wolverine Supplies.

SHIPPING CALCULATION CHARGE:
    Shipping is calculated by the size and weight of the items you are purchasing. We have a minimum shipping cost of $15.00 for all orders under $300.00. Shipping costs calculated by our website are estimates only. If there is a discrepancy between the estimated shipping cost and the actual cost you will be advised before your order ships.

We offer FREE shipping on orders over $300.00 (before tax), use promo code “FREE2SHIP”
    - Only one promo code per order will be accepted, conditions do apply.

Some conditions may include but are not limited to:

- Excludes orders being delivered to Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon, and Newfoundland
    - Excludes orders for Ammunition and Safes
    - Applies to Retail purchases only

SHIPPING SPEED AND DELIVERY TIMES:
    All orders typically ship within 1-3 business days. If you have purchased a non-restricted firearm or ammunition please allow an additional 24 hours for license verification. If you have purchased a restricted or prohibited firearm please allow additional time for the transfer to be approved by the CFC.
    All orders have tracking information. When your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a link to track your package.

FOR DROP SHIPPED PRODUCTS SHIPPING DIRECTLY FROM PARTNER:
    Since Drop Shipped Products ship separately from partner, they will arrive in a separate package from the rest of your order and probably on a different date.

CARRIER RESTRICTIONS:
    Due to specific shipping restrictions, not all Wolverine Supplies merchandise can be shipped via our courier services.
    All firearm, optic and accessory purchases will be shipped via Canada Post. All ammunition, solvents and aerosol purchases must be shipped by courier (a PO Box is not accepted). All reloading powder and primer purchases cannot be shipped via Canada Post or air shipping methods. These products must ship via Ground courier shipment.
    All purchases containing firearms, Dangerous Goods and ammunition cannot be shipped by air and must ship by Ground service.
    It is our policy to only ship restricted firearms to the physical address that the buyer has on file with the CFC. We will not ship firearms with ammunition.
    All parcels are shipping with adult signature required.
    Last edited by Wolverine .303; 01-12-2019 at 03:05 PM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Woooo

You guys have always had good bulk ammunition prices. Now I can give you more of my money!

That’s great. Now my preorder wk will be shipped for free. One day.

This promo pairs well with out weekly sale coming out!!!! If you didn't get the newsletter you need to get signed up to get our weekly sales!!!

��������
    Last edited by pipeliner; 01-11-2019 at 09:19 PM.

Ok, you got my attention. I sometimes wanted to order some ammo etc but the shipping would kill that idea pretty quickly. Another business on this forum also offers a free shipping code and they have helped lighten my wallet numerous times. Nice going!
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

CGN Regular
    Please tell me this does not include bulk ammo.
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

Just a quick note for everyone as there has been a few questions. As stated there are some conditions that do apply to the free shipping such as:

Free shipping is not applicable to ammo.

Newfoundland is excluded from the free shipping promo, as well as the territories.

Only one promotion code is applicable to each order, it cannot be combined with other discounts.

On sale products are still valid for the promo.

Nice way to ring in the New Year Wolverine! Thanks much!
    CCFR Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast