Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Never expected this 😓

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrantula View Post
    In most cases I get the firearm before the actual registration as well, and legally I won't comment because I don't know.

But honestly the Black Friday/Chiristmas/Boxing day season I consider for retailers to be from basically November to February and I wouldn't be too surprised to encounter larger than normal delays and infrequent correspondence anytime during this period.

P.S. Good old Vulcan
    Thanks! Live long and prosper!
    Only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a BIGGER gun

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    [QUOTE=mw1982115;15591094]Ok ok ok, sorry to you folks for having so much fun and other nonsense so far.

But here is a thought, a simple one, but nevertheless worth thinking I guess, lol

WARNING! Disregard completely since this is just a stupid question from a Newbie with Contribution Deficiencies who occasionally couldn’t distinguish between sarcasm and joy!

WHAT IF I RECEIVED MY FIREARM REGISTRATION LETTER AND THE FIREARM IS STLL NOT SHIIPED?

Well, by then the firearm would be registered under my name and by law I should have it trigger locked in a locked box and put it somewhere in my gun vault and away from my ammos, right? And not carrying it or putting it anywhere other than my own house or the range/ gun smith/ etc. well you get the idea.

But what if I still can’t have it physically and I know who’s having it, what then?

I know, technicalities. But I do live in a province where we have a town called Vulcan, lol, so shot me if you don’t like

I don’t care if your a Kling on , but you do not have to have your ammos, stored separately from your handguns!!!!
    Ha ha

[QUOTE=Brianma65;15591143]
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1982115 View Post
    Ok ok ok, sorry to you folks for having so much fun and other nonsense so far.

But here is a thought, a simple one, but nevertheless worth thinking I guess, lol

WARNING! Disregard completely since this is just a stupid question from a Newbie with Contribution Deficiencies who occasionally couldn’t distinguish between sarcasm and joy!

WHAT IF I RECEIVED MY FIREARM REGISTRATION LETTER AND THE FIREARM IS STLL NOT SHIIPED?

Well, by then the firearm would be registered under my name and by law I should have it trigger locked in a locked box and put it somewhere in my gun vault and away from my ammos, right? And not carrying it or putting it anywhere other than my own house or the range/ gun smith/ etc. well you get the idea.

But what if I still can’t have it physically and I know who’s having it, what then?

I know, technicalities. But I do live in a province where we have a town called Vulcan, lol, so shot me if you don’t like

I don’t care if your a Kling on , but you do not have to have your ammos, stored separately from your handguns!!!!
    Ha ha
    Ha ha, anyway you got the idea. It’s just me I guess, having kids in the house made me extra cautious

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    I’m just kidding brother, you store your ammo however you want, it’s none of my ####!ng business anyway

On topic though.
    Gary treated me good in the past, but then again, I gave him money
    I like Wanstalls, but have to agree with you on this one.
    It should have been shipped earlier.
    But sometimes,Sh!t happens ,and ya just gotta roll with the punches.
    Last edited by Brianma65; 01-13-2019 at 05:50 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    Bring on the couple of hundred "I've dealt with them and had no problem" comments.
    yes, those posts are very annoying when you are trying to get to the bottom of something.

If I am at the point where I want to call out a vendor for not communicating with me on a public forum where they are a vendor and should be monitoring posts in their section daily, I am not interested if you have had good dealings with them. Your experience with said vendor means nothing to me, It also has nothing to do with the issue I am currently having.

Dozens of posts like that just make light of the issue at hand and the vendor will rarely respond in open forum as a result.

This issue is not specific to any vendor or forum, just something we see over and over.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    yes, those posts are very annoying when you are trying to get to the bottom of something.

If I am at the point where I want to call out a vendor for not communicating with me on a public forum where they are a vendor and should be monitoring posts in their section daily, I am not interested if you have had good dealings with them. Your experience with said vendor means nothing to me, It also has nothing to do with the issue I am currently having.

Dozens of posts like that just make light of the issue at hand and the vendor will rarely respond in open forum as a result.

This issue is not specific to any vendor or forum, just something we see over and over.
    Yep, exactly what I am feeling

Name:  F0D3A335-AD10-4ABD-993D-2BA54A0AEAD2.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  13.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    Name:  F0D3A335-AD10-4ABD-993D-2BA54A0AEAD2.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  13.3 KB
    LMAO, seriously, LMAO

Expried Business Member
    1) We do not have staff monitoring CGN 24 hours

2) If you have issues or concerns it is not advisable to wait until the one day we are closed to post it on CGN

3) All questions or concerns should be dealt with us directly at 1-888-967-4867 ext 2 (online orders) Monday- Friday 9am-5pm PST. If you feel your issues are not be addressed correctly please dial ext 3 (retail) and ask for Matt, I will get to the bottom of things personally.

Have a good rest of your weekend
    -Matt

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678