Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Never expected this 😓

Never expected this 😓

So, I put an order onDec 26th last year for a Beretta M9A3, paid the money and been waiting patiently till Jan 02 this year when I sent an email to sales at WanstallS.

I was told it was not shipped because of delays caused by CFOs having their holidays! It was reasonable explanation at that time so I agreed to wait some more and hoped it will be shipped and received before 15th, which also happens to be my birthday, but...well, I have to admit that I have NEVER expected that I will one day receive the CFO letter telling me I can take possession of my purchased firearm BEFORE I actually get the firearm, LOL~ And the approval itself was issued on Jan 03😓

Well, someone told me it will be shipped as soon as it been approved and now it has been 11 days since that......

So what’s up Wanstalls? Care to shed some light on the situation?
    Only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a BIGGER gun

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar

somewhere in between Saskatchewan and Ontario
    How about a phone call to wantsalls??
    DISCLAIMER

- First “I’ll take it” wins regardless of what dialogue is occurring
    - payment required within 12 HRS unless agreed upon prior
    - all sales on the EE are final so i ask questions before buying
    - all items sold come with 100$ insurance.

Why is it people complain on gunnutz and never phone the companies first. Most companies are toll free, I do acknowledge some companies never seem to answer a phone but that should be your first choice

For many of us that have purchased anything restricted, it sometimes takes a few weeks to get conformation letters, etc... I think most all companies here ship quickly once all ducks are in a row. The time line you posted is not unreasonable, especially given the time of year.

Give them a phone call and speak with them on the phone. They are great to deal with.

My .02
    Feed The ADDICTION

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    It'd be nice to have a thread ignore feature you could click and threads like this wouldn't come up again. Bring on the couple of hundred "I've dealt with them and had no problem" comments.
    Maybe that feature does exist and I just don't know it.

I've ordered from them without any issues. Great folks!
    (lin-e-man)
    ONE WHO DOES PRECISION GUESS WORK BASED ON UNRELIABLE DATA PROVIDED BY THOSE OF QUESTIONABLE KNOWLEDGE

Call Wanstalls... send them a copy of the email from CFO. I am not defending Wanstalls, but if the CFO failed to send them the copy of the transfer together with the ATT (for the transport of a newly purchased firearm), they will never ship your firearm. Few years back, I once had a purchase from another supporting dealer that overlapped a stat holiday, it took 1 week before I can pick-up the firearm. With the Xmas-New Year holidays, plus boxing week sales, I would not be surprised if CFO has tons of transfers to process. This does not include private transfers to which historically takes longer time to process.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1982115 View Post
    So, I put an order onDec 26th last year for a Beretta M9A3, paid the money and been waiting patiently till Jan 02 this year when I sent an email to sales at WanstallS.

I was told it was not shipped because of delays caused by CFOs having their holidays! It was reasonable explanation at that time so I agreed to wait some more and hoped it will be shipped and received before 15th, which also happens to be my birthday, but...well, I have to admit that I have NEVER expected that I will one day receive the CFO letter telling me I can take possession of my purchased firearm BEFORE I actually get the firearm, LOL~ And the approval itself was issued on Jan 03😓

Well, someone told me it will be shipped as soon as it been approved and now it has been 11 days since that......

So what’s up Wanstalls? Care to shed some light on the situation?

CGN Regular
    Did you receive the registration confirmation via email or mail? Email normally is way quicker. But you may still need to wait for the certificate to take it to the range.

I’ve waited way longer than that dude

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast