Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MAGPUL MANIA 15% OFF 48 Hour SALE

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    Can't expect Brad to give you the sh!t for free, or better yet pay you to take the product. Go run a business and you will find pretty fast you can't eat the shipping or you would go bankrupt. His rates are pretty reasonable, he is actually eating some of the shipping.

SHIPPING
    Nordic Marksman Shipping Rates
    Regular Rates:
    Canada USA
    $0-25.00 $7.95 $14.95
    $25.01-$50 $12.95 $19.95
    $50.01-$100 $16.95 $24.95
    $100.01-$150 $19.95 $29.95
    $150.01-$200 $24.95 $34.95
    $200.01-$300 $29.95 $39.95
    $300.01 and over $39.95 $49.95
    You have confirmed their point. I could buy a light small packaged yet high priced item and get hosed on shipping. I have never ever encountered a business that ships depending on value of item purchased. Not how the post office works
    CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    This shipping practice is unreasonable. If you order a smaller part, say a set of KAC BUIS, which would be in the neighborhood of $200, then you are paying $30 for shipping on an item that should not cost more then $5. I under stand shipping to remote areas and the cost that can be incurred and the appropriate shipping should be charged in such an occasion. As for the rest of this shipping schedule... it looks to me as an area to make profit. Many other online businesses operating in Canada are able to offer actual shipping fees or flat rates, or in some cases, even free shipping for orders over a certain dollar value. Nordic should be no different.

And for that reason, this promotion has very little appeal to me.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    He charged me exact shipping.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    Same here, I will pass
    Same here...sucks

The front end of the website is also entirely unencrypted, including login and session.

Just spent 230$ on various AR accessories.
    They forgot to ship something last time which they promptly remedied when I contacted them.

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Guys,

We are really limited in how we can do stuff with our current web platform. Its dated and needs to be brought into the 21st century.

Last spring we started a new website with Shopify, and well I think most of you know Shopify pulled the plug on firearms retailers.
    We found out the hard way after investing close to $50,000 in a shopify website which was about 2 weeks away from being launched.

We are now close to launching a completely new website, which will address these issues.

In the meantime, if there is something you want and the shipping is off, check out using the purchase order option, the order will go
    pending and we can check the shipping and revise where necessary.

Brad

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    As a result of the above, we will extend the sale to Sunday.

Stand up move NMI

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Marksman View Post
    Guys,

We are really limited in how we can do stuff with our current web platform. Its dated and needs to be brought into the 21st century.

Last spring we started a new website with Shopify, and well I think most of you know Shopify pulled the plug on firearms retailers.
    We found out the hard way after investing close to $50,000 in a shopify website which was about 2 weeks away from being launched.

We are now close to launching a completely new website, which will address these issues.

In the meantime, if there is something you want and the shipping is off, check out using the purchase order option, the order will go
    pending and we can check the shipping and revise where necessary.

Brad
    Did Shopify refund your 50k when they pulled the plug on you?

I will not shop on any shopify platform as a result of that asinine decision.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast