MAGPUL MANIA 15% OFF 48 Hour SALE

Nordic Marksman

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
On now through Tuesday, If its made by MAGPUL and its in stock, its 15% off.

We now stock 168 different Magpul Products (plus color options)

Enter promo code MAGPUL15 during check out, dont forget to hit the apply button
beside the box where you enter the code for the discount to apply.

Click on the banner to go to all Magpul products on our website

The not so small print:
  • Sale applies to in-stock items only
  • Cannot be applied to orders made prior to sale date/time
  • Promo code MAGPUL15 must be entered in the promo box at the time of purchase for the offer to apply
  • One coupon per order
  • Cannot be combined with other coupon codes

Shipping cost kills the deal for me

Same here, I will pass
icon_che.gif

You can always order and ask them to adjust the shipping cost, I think the shipping cost is based on the total amount of your order, not on the size/weight of your item, so you can contact them and they will adjust the shipping cost.

No complaints with NM shipping for me. Retailers closer to me have cost more for comparable orders.

Can't expect Brad to give you the sh!t for free, or better yet pay you to take the product. Go run a business and you will find pretty fast you can't eat the shipping or you would go bankrupt. His rates are pretty reasonable, he is actually eating some of the shipping.

SHIPPING
Nordic Marksman Shipping Rates
Regular Rates:
Canada USA
$0-25.00 $7.95 $14.95
$25.01-$50 $12.95 $19.95
$50.01-$100 $16.95 $24.95
$100.01-$150 $19.95 $29.95
$150.01-$200 $24.95 $34.95
$200.01-$300 $29.95 $39.95
$300.01 and over $39.95 $49.95

Can't expect Brad to give you the sh!t for free, or better yet pay you to take the product. Go run a business and you will find pretty fast you can't eat the shipping or you would go bankrupt. His rates are pretty reasonable, he is actually eating some of the shipping.

SHIPPING
Nordic Marksman Shipping Rates
Regular Rates:
Canada USA
$0-25.00 $7.95 $14.95
$25.01-$50 $12.95 $19.95
$50.01-$100 $16.95 $24.95
$100.01-$150 $19.95 $29.95
$150.01-$200 $24.95 $34.95
$200.01-$300 $29.95 $39.95
$300.01 and over $39.95 $49.95

You have confirmed their point. I could buy a light small packaged yet high priced item and get hosed on shipping. I have never ever encountered a business that ships depending on value of item purchased. Not how the post office works

This shipping practice is unreasonable. If you order a smaller part, say a set of KAC BUIS, which would be in the neighborhood of $200, then you are paying $30 for shipping on an item that should not cost more then $5. I under stand shipping to remote areas and the cost that can be incurred and the appropriate shipping should be charged in such an occasion. As for the rest of this shipping schedule... it looks to me as an area to make profit. Many other online businesses operating in Canada are able to offer actual shipping fees or flat rates, or in some cases, even free shipping for orders over a certain dollar value. Nordic should be no different.

And for that reason, this promotion has very little appeal to me.

Guys,

We are really limited in how we can do stuff with our current web platform. Its dated and needs to be brought into the 21st century.

Last spring we started a new website with Shopify, and well I think most of you know Shopify pulled the plug on firearms retailers.
We found out the hard way after investing close to $50,000 in a shopify website which was about 2 weeks away from being launched.

We are now close to launching a completely new website, which will address these issues.

In the meantime, if there is something you want and the shipping is off, check out using the purchase order option, the order will go
pending and we can check the shipping and revise where necessary.

Brad

Guys,

We are really limited in how we can do stuff with our current web platform. Its dated and needs to be brought into the 21st century.

Last spring we started a new website with Shopify, and well I think most of you know Shopify pulled the plug on firearms retailers.
We found out the hard way after investing close to $50,000 in a shopify website which was about 2 weeks away from being launched.

We are now close to launching a completely new website, which will address these issues.

In the meantime, if there is something you want and the shipping is off, check out using the purchase order option, the order will go
pending and we can check the shipping and revise where necessary.

Brad

Did Shopify refund your 50k when they pulled the plug on you?

I will not shop on any shopify platform as a result of that asinine decision.

Back
Top Bottom