Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parkerising Service. Your thoughts and feed back

Both zinc and manganese options would be good. I have my own tank for personal use and would appreciate being able to order some solution from you. There is another Canadian company that does this and sells solution but looks like they're focusing on manganese.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Yes thats the kind of price range we would hope to hit, anything more then that gets a bit unfriendly...
    its going to happen we just want to do it right.
    bbb
    I'm not sure how feasible financially / businesswise it is to offer both...but both manganese and zinc options would be nice for different colours.

If you're only going with one, zinc would probably be better.
    “And don't you ever stand for that sort of thing! Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back! You got the right same as anyone to live and... try to kill people.” - Capt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

Just an up date sort of...
    we have the fanks being finished off this comeing week.
    we are going with just Zink park at this point, so dark gray .
    ETA for us is aroud nthe end of april.
    will let you know as we start doing our testing.
    BBB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Can't wait to see some samples. Have a couple projects in mind, that would certsinly benefit from a rough coat.

How about np3+
    EE Ads: $100 insurance will be included on every packaged I ship. Additional insurance is optional for the buyer to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by CC89 View Post
    How about np3+
    NP3 is just nickle boron. We have someone that can do this but it's exspensive in small batch. As there is only 3 company's in canada that have controlled goods License that can do this.

Quote Originally Posted by shaddp View Post
    Both zinc and manganese options would be good. I have my own tank for personal use and would appreciate being able to order some solution from you. There is another Canadian company that does this and sells solution but looks like they're focusing on manganese.
    Could you give me the name of that other Canadian company? I'm looking for manganese phosphate solution, but I wasn't able to find any available in Canada.
    Brownells has what looks like a nice product, but they won't ship it across the border.
    Thank you

Nick at Vulcan gun redid my Lee enfield when I had it returned it to its original state. I know that he did the blasting there and had it refinished locally. Beautiful job. I can’t say for sure what the cost was to have it done but If you contacted him he would be able to tell you.

CGN Regular
    Curious if this has taken off or not...yet? I still seek a place to do my refinishing... Almost a year later now. Just curious.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12