Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Member, CZ Shadow feedback?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormchaser View Post
    Shadow 2 is awesome! I have to admit, the trigger is so light I’m guilty of accidentally doing a double shot down range!
    Same here the first time I tried it, but you get used to it and it's a pleasure to use..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    They do have great triggers, no denying that.

CGN Regular
    Haven't been able to find a rental range that has one right now (despite really wanting to try a shadow) but I tried the CZ tactical. It felt nice and heavy and was fun to shoot! I dunno if I'm being misinformed but the guy behind the counter said they were very similar excluding the added niceties.

CGN Regular
    Prairie Gun Traders has the SP-01 for 739$ with free shipping. You'd be lucky to buy one used for that, and you can't find a better gun for that money IMO.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Thats a great price for that SP01 pistol, and the CZ tactical would be quite similar in feel.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by FNG1911 View Post
    Haven't been able to find a rental range that has one right now (despite really wanting to try a shadow) but I tried the CZ tactical. It felt nice and heavy and was fun to shoot! I dunno if I'm being misinformed but the guy behind the counter said they were very similar excluding the added niceties.
    I'd go for the Shadow as a minimum.. just saying

Welcome OP. I was also referred here shortly after getting my RPAL, great place for community and info. Funnily, I was also pointed to a Shadow when researching and shopping for a handgun. Ended up getting the Shadow 2 even without trying it out beforehand. I took the chance and absolutely no regrets so far. It is pricey and could have gotten 2 other cheaper pieces for the price, but my thinking is that I’d prefer to have one that I really like than two that I’m just ok with. I will get others, but the S2 is my current baby. Oh, one piece of advice when you buy it - prepare to spend lot$ on ammo, it’s just so sweet to shoot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123