Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Announcement - Campro New Calibers and Primers

Quote Originally Posted by Euro View Post
    Are the primers made in Canada?
    Primers are made in Bosnia and Herzegovina. They are Campro Labelled. Will be visiting the manufacturers booth actually at the trade show this week.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

I would be interested to hear if anyone has experience with the primers. How the hardness/sensitivity compares to CCI or Federal.
    "A government that does not trust it's law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust." - James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal_Vader View Post
    I would be interested to hear if anyone has experience with the primers. How the hardness/sensitivity compares to CCI or Federal.
    So are we, I will share the feedback from the customers that have tried it already. Also, will ask the manufacturers directly at IWA this weekend.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Spent some time with Campro guys today. We spoke about the primers and they said they did fair amount of testing on it. I have asked them to share the result but I was reassured that they worked really well. If I get more details I from them I will share it. I also have technical specs that I will share.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal_Vader View Post
    I used these primers before, I got it from the XMetal bundle pack. I had a lot of problems getting them to seat properly and to the proper depth. Tried on my Lee hand primer, tried on a Lee Turret, and Pro 1000. Some don't seat all the way, some got crashed in (I think just a little too thick). Out of 200-300 rounds, I normally had 2-5 fail to strike. I went back to CCI primers.

As promised here are detailed specs for the Ginex Small Pistol Primers
    Name:  Ginex_small_pistol_specs.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  81.3 KB
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

What do the 9mm 135gr and 158gr look like? Also, I thought CamPro already offered a 38/357 158gr. Did it change? What does it look like?

Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post
    What do the 9mm 135gr and 158gr look like? Also, I thought CamPro already offered a 38/357 158gr. Did it change? What does it look like?
    135 and 158 in 9mm are very similar to 147s, just little different size. I did not get any feedback yet as they guys just started loading them.
    For the 38/357 158gr, maybe I made a mistake and it was just new to our shop.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Thanks for the reply.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    How are those Campro primers in terms of hardness compared to CCI, Winchesters etc?
    CSSA Member

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast