CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: Announcement - Campro New Calibers and Primers

  1. #31
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    660
    Any idea when these will be available for order? I am specifically interested in the 38 super.

  2. #32
    Business Member Tesro Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    Any idea when these will be available for order? I am specifically interested in the 38 super.
    We are waiting for shipping confirmation.
    I know they are usually super busy after Shot Show, so I hope I got in my order before the big wave.
    We are going to be putting up the products over the next week.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

  3. #33
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    660
    Excellent thanks for the update, I will keep an eye out.

  4. #34
    Business Member Tesro Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    Excellent thanks for the update, I will keep an eye out.
    Looks like we still couple of weeks out from when we will get the new Campro stuff in.
    Will keep you guys posted.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

  5. #35
    Business Member Tesro Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    Looks like we still couple of weeks out from when we will get the new Campro stuff in.
    Will keep you guys posted.
    Finally looks like our shipment is getting ready.
    We anticipate to get it in later this week or early next week. The weather does not help
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

  6. #36
    Business Member Tesro Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    Finally looks like our shipment is getting ready.
    We anticipate to get it in later this week or early next week. The weather does not help
    Guess what showed up today folks?

    Everything is in stock now, just updating the website as we speak.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

  7. #37
    Business Member Tesro Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    Guess what showed up today folks?

    Everything is in stock now, just updating the website as we speak.
    All the new bullets are now up on the website, so new we do not even have pictures yet
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

  8. #38
    Business Member Tesro Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    All the new bullets are now up on the website, so new we do not even have pictures yet
    Oops just realized that all the Socom calibers were not on the website, thanks for keeping us on our toes guys.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

  9. #39
    Business Member Tesro Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,258
    Everything is in stock including new primers and rifle bullets.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

  10. #40
    CGN Regular Euro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    270
    Are the primers made in Canada?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •