Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LPK for the Stag 10

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Thank you to everyone who took the time to look into and answer my question about the bolt catch compatibility.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    Assuming Stag still let the DPMS bolt catch screw vs pin though? Anyone able to confirm this.
    Cody,

I got to pull apart a STAG-10 the other day to look at it, to compare what I put in my AR-15 vs AR-10 post: it has the Armalite AR-10 split pin to retain the firing pin (one over sized compared to the AR-15) in that one anyways.

The nice thing about the STAG is all the people with AR-15 Timney and Giesselle triggers will drop them right into the Stag-10 easily.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Thank you to everyone who took the time to look into and answer my question about the bolt catch compatibility.
    You are welcome.

If anyone wants I currently have an AR-15 lower (I have an upper temporarily: just keeping the lower to have an AR-15 registered to me and on the RCMP books) and I can get a hold of that Stag-10 again for any questions.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12