Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sorted 9mm Brass??

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Wow. Ow that’s a machine I’d like to see run I’m person ....I always thought watching machines was a neat-o thing ......and there’s a cool factor as well
    May the force be with u
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN Regular
    The brass would not be up-charged for sorting most likely, if it was it would be a couple of dollars per thousand. My business is based on volume, I would rather sell 1 million pieces then jack the price up and only sell half a million.

CGN Regular
    I typically do not do tours of the shop, or really take videos. If I do take a video, I am very careful about what is captured. I have a large amount of proprietary equipment that I have designed and had built that gives me a competitive advantage that I would not want to disclose.

CGN Regular
    I'm considering starting to reload 9mm. I'm not a current customer of yours and I wont ever be a major one, but I would buy sorted brass and would not buy unsorted. Nothing to do with the quality of the ammunition.. I just couldn't stand looking at a bunch of mixed head stamps.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural21 View Post
    I'm considering starting to reload 9mm. I'm not a current customer of yours and I wont ever be a major one, but I would buy sorted brass and would not buy unsorted. Nothing to do with the quality of the ammunition.. I just couldn't stand looking at a bunch of mixed head stamps.
    Same here!
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    you seem to have very good pricing for the sorted option, it should help with sales a lot once folks know it is being done
    Life is too short.

CGN Regular
    Yes, based on current market conditions and the additional brass coming is, I am looking at late 2019 to add the sorter. I am limiting capital spending a bit this year as I am spending more on product as I am trying to offer a slightly larger catalogue of items.

CGN Regular
    I always sort by headstamp personally so, I vote for the sorter.

CGN Regular
    Sorter it seems like is a reasonable investment. Now it is just the time to get it calibrated once ordered. It took me a couple of months to get my other optical sorter running after it arrived. Here is hoping this one would be a bit easier to calibrate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12