Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Magpul for the CZ Scorpion EVO 3

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis.G.Stade View Post
    if you can get your hands on the PSA AK-V 9MM 35 ROUND MAGAZINES. they are legal and pinned to 10. the pistol (AK) IS PROHIB but the mags are legal per bulletin 71. good luck finding them with the DHS banning exports to all mags 32 and over.
    The pistol has to be "readily available" which is kind of not what an AK pistol is, given that you can go to jail for owning one. Also made to hold ten rounds in a pistol is one thing, pinned to hold ten rounds in a pistol is "dual use". Not sure how this affects the Cz Scorpion Magpul stuff, which will be done properly, as it always is when you deal with a proper importer, like Gravel.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    The pistol has to be "readily available" which is kind of not what an AK pistol is, given that you can go to jail for owning one. Also made to hold ten rounds in a pistol is one thing, pinned to hold ten rounds in a pistol is "dual use". Not sure how this affects the Cz Scorpion Magpul stuff, which will be done properly, as it always is when you deal with a proper importer, like Gravel.
    PSA AK-V 9MM 35 ROUND MAGAZINES, they made it into the country legally and are sold legally no need to worry about breaking any laws, as per bulletin 72, they made it in fair and square.

By law pistols are allowed up to 10rds, pinned or manufactured that way does not matter.

Regarding the CZ EVO mags by magpul, they wont be allowed past 5rds because they are specifically manufactured for the EVO. The loop hole with the PSA mags is they were designed sepcifically for the AK V pistol, they just so happen to work with the EVO, but they werent originally designed for it.

As to your dual use statement same can be said for glock mags and LAR15 and XCR pistol mags which are used in any firearm that can adapt it so not sure what your trying to get at.

Quote Originally Posted by rambones View Post
    PSA AK-V 9MM 35 ROUND MAGAZINES, they made it into the country legally and are sold legally no need to worry about breaking any laws, as per bulletin 72, they made it in fair and square.

By law pistols are allowed up to 10rds, pinned or manufactured that way does not matter.

Regarding the CZ EVO mags by magpul, they wont be allowed past 5rds because they are specifically manufactured for the EVO. The loop hole with the PSA mags is they were designed sepcifically for the AK V pistol, they just so happen to work with the EVO, but they werent originally designed for it.

As to your dual use statement same can be said for glock mags and LAR15 and XCR pistol mags which are used in any firearm that can adapt it so not sure what your trying to get at.
    I would love to see a single gun shop advertise these mags.

Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    I would love to see a single gun shop advertise these mags.
    Well you won't because the one shop that brought them in are not on cgn or have a web store, and once they are gone no more coming in.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Looking for evo drum mag if any nutz scooped one !!!
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234