Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cansof CSOR Clone Rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude in G.P. View Post
    Crickets..... Wonderful customer service.
    Quote Originally Posted by StockHausen View Post
    Who's whining?
    Maybe, and I'm just spit balling here, this business has other things do to than to track and respond to random requests on a forum. So, presumably due diligence is required here before posting pissy (in the parlance of our times) comments about bad customer service on a public forum.
    A tiger in Africa?!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by neoconfection View Post
    You could always do what the rest of us do when we want a clone...you can build one yourself.

Maxim CQB stock, and you seem to have the rest of the parts sorted.

To make it easier to build a clone, they can choose their own stock and furniture if they have a preference

Quote Originally Posted by Mac308 View Post
    Not trying to defend the people at North Sylva, they are pretty bad when it comes to returning messages, but it's probably a bad time to ask. The "decision makers" would have been gearing up for the SHOT Show last week, attending this week, and finalizing deals/getting things in place next week.

I would reach out to them again in early February when things have returned to normal-ish at their office.

Based on the SA runs in the past, my guess would be CC would need an order for 500 rifles.

Thanks for taking the lead on this.

Mac

i will, and thank you for the advice, much appreciate it.
    Yep, it's like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    I’m still waiting on the 125th anniversary rifle . Lol
    LOL, cheers to waiting.
    Yep, it's like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    I emailed NS once looking for an item but they didn't have it in stock, no problem.
    3 months later I get an email from the NS guy telling me he came across the item I was asking about on a different companies website and proceeded to give me the info where I could find it.

No customer service complaints here.

I don't care about the csor stuff but an 11.6" Colt Canada IUR would be wild- I'd buy.
    Hey, that is fantastic!! Looks like i will have to change my tune.
    Yep, it's like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrantula View Post
    What about the C8A4
    Nice rifle for sure, i just wanted the super sexy IUR 10.5 that i missed out buying...
    Yep, it's like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by StockHausen View Post
    Who's whining?
    It's a standard response any time anything even remotely negative is said in a dealer forum. ####ing snowflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by yohann160 View Post
    Maybe, and I'm just spit balling here, this business has other things do to than to track and respond to random requests on a forum. So, presumably due diligence is raquired here before posting pissy (in the parlance of our times) comments about bad customer service on a public forum.
    You are correct in that a business has many other items to do. But, they allow posting on their paid forum on CGN. This implies that they actually allow customer input. Saying that, they could answer the forum once in a while. Or if it is just a hassle, why not then just disallow posters that are not NS?

BTW, where i work, live most of the time unfortunately has incredibly lousy cell service. Email, Web browser, no problem. Like i said, they allow posters on their forum so.....

On another note, your use of the word "whiney" is interesting in that it is projection of your own viewpoint onto a comment on a forum without much info beyond what you have projected into the conversation.

Oh well, have a great evening.
    Yep, it's like that.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12