Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum - Official Trailer (2019) - Keanu Reeves, Halle Ber

Quote Originally Posted by PeterII View Post
    John Wick - fun little action sleeper.

John Wick: Chapter 2 - modern day gun fu classic, where it's not so much style over substance, but rather where style IS the substance.

John Wick: Chapter 3 - goes down a notch with too much plot armour. Has its moments, but the movie emphasizes knives rather than guns, and is the weakest entry so far in a good series.
    Not to mention he takes care of a guy with a book..lol
    I may not be as good as I once was...but I'm as good once as I ever was

Don't practise until you get it right...practise until you can't get it wrong

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rayzorloo View Post
    Not to mention he takes care of a guy with a book..lol
    pencil, meet book!
    how do you do sir!
    I will ignore every person here that actively or passively supports the liberal party, support or are friends with Justin Turdhole, and any legislation aimed at increasing gun control. I will never purchase nor sell any items from/to those individuals.

GunNutz
    The best movie so far for me in years on the Entertainment point of view.
    Non- stoping action from the start to the finish. Hard to take a breath.

But i must admit there where more martial art then gun fight. And the gun room sequences was more a commercial for Taran Buttler .
    Any profesionnal killer would never use a MPX againts heavy body armor. Would have been great to see him with a SAW 249 and amor percing bullet or a LMT M203 but the movie would have end there...

I like the idea of a samoraļ with hangun instead of sword. Maybe it will get back to that in the 4th chapter.
    Last edited by oliviest; 05-27-2019 at 04:58 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post
    I didn’t even realize it was a John Woo directed movie. Now it makes sense why it has morphed into a Kung fu flick. I do agree first one was by far the best and second one...second best. I personally don’t care for silly Kung Fu or Bollywood BS action movies. Think #4 should get back to a more realistic shooter flick....that’s what we expect of John Wick.

John Woo was at least partly responsible for the more stylized (guns and) gunplay in Face Off; he's more than a bit of a gun-nut...
    But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Just seen it.

Ahhhh. Wanted to love it but found it was the worst of the series.

Martial arts and knives seemed like 75%-80% of the fighting and the shooting scenes didn't feel very clean. Not pronounced. I'd probably watch it again but definitely #1 and #2 before doing so.

Sadly they really messed up with the GOT ending. It wasnt "Bittersweet" it was just a Bitter ending.

Quote Originally Posted by mineguy View Post
    What a year it is going to be.
    John Wick 3 - very nice
    Game of Thrones - Final
    Avengers - End Game
    Captain Marvel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Considering Keanu Reeves is a few years older than me, he did all that Judo/Akido rolling around on the floor for more or less real.

For our entertainment.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910