Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Geissele Automatics New Products 2019!

Anything on the Super Duty custom guns?

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

Restock on super sabra lightning bow?

Homies - any update on the Super Duty complete guns?

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

I knew they existed but I was hoping we could also get our hands on them... you know you are selling a lot of Stag 10

Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    SR25 Rail = Mil only. So yes, but no?
    :ᚹᛁᚾᛞᚱ:ᛗᚨᚱᚲ:ᛖᛚᛞᚱ:ᚠᛖᛚ:

I love Geissele triggers (x2), I hear great things about their CH and other parts.

I would really like to see more information on what Bill (and Geissle) have in place for quality control and continues service improvement during this period of (rapid?) growth and expansion.

I hear and read that this company is lead by a solid engineer, Bill. However, the companies high turnover rate and employee feedback is interesting to say the least. The video referenced in the first post of this thread is not confidence inspiring, at least not for me when considering a purchase of what I expect will be a top dollar rifle and in my mind (just my opinion), is not reflective of a company who is ready to take the next step up in growth.

I found Bill's youtube videos a great help with the purchase and installation of my GA triggers, I felt like I was watching a "Salt of the Earth" guy who really understood his product and customer base.

I was very keen on the Geissele uppers when I first noticed them and the more I looked into this the more little yellow flags kept popping up and now I am on the fence.

I have no reason to doubt Bill's engineering is very well done, however, growth has often proven very difficult for a small company and with it comes challenges in quality control.
    I think it is great when I read Bill is very supportive of bringing young workers: management, machinists and lathe operators into the shop; however, if they are also soon leaving for greener pastures. Where are the experienced supervisors?

This begs the question, who is really making the parts and assembling my new upper or rifle and who is actively working to ensure the product Bill wants to produce is, in fact, the product that gets loaded into the box.

At this price point, there are plenty of well respected and proven alternatives. I am a Geissele fan, an Arms East Fan and I am not trying to rain on anyone parade, and perhaps the Arms East guys can speak to their Geissele contacts and provide information that will address these concerns. I am also aware these concerns a just mine and others likey have no concern at all, and that is perfectly fine by me.

As a side note, I also have a Tavor 21 with a Geissele Trigger installed (great product and great service from Arms East!). I have been watching with some interest in the development of the Tavor 7 (.308). What is really interesting to watch is the continues quality improvement process that has unfolded over the last year between Israel Weapon Industries USA and IWI in Israel. IWI USA has identified a need for greater then MIL spec accuracy for the USA market. IWI HQ clearly understands how to make weapons, and how to test them. Twenty thousand rounds after any change, minimum.

Geissllele is not in a position to match IWI QC processes. However, QC is critical regardless of the name etched into the rifle.

Respectfully
    Rick

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123