Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW SALE! 15% Off!

Just ordered a good ol' .40 cal norinco Sig clone, owned one before and it was reliable as the day is long, regretted selling it, but happy to get it new for $288 shipped to my door!

Placed an order this morning for a Norinco NP34...couldn’t resist a great deal!!!

Holy heck these guys make it impossible for me to not spend money. Went to the site strictly to order the barrel for my MS, but of course I couldn't resist a few more doo-dads and $0.33/rd on a case of 1000 .223 even though I already have 4000+ at home. :/
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    Holy heck these guys make it impossible for me to not spend money. Went to the site strictly to order the barrel for my MS, but of course I couldn't resist a few more doo-dads and $0.33/rd on a case of 1000 .223 even though I already have 4000+ at home. :/
    I concur. read your post and grabbed a little extra of the Winchester good price for 1k

Quote Originally Posted by vancouverbc View Post
    I concur. read your post and grabbed a little extra of the Winchester good price for 1k
    I'm an idiot. I already have 3000 in crates, plus a few hundred loose, plus I ordered another thousand last week on somebody else's sale, and I have nearly a thousand waiting to go to the reloader. I'm going to end up on an episode of Doomsday Preppers.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

having ar15 ammo stacked high makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. like a good bourbon

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Did you get it to work?

Ryan
    No. I registered as well - invalid whether signed in or not.

I'll PM you tomorrow.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    I'm an idiot. I already have 3000 in crates, plus a few hundred loose, plus I ordered another thousand last week on somebody else's sale, and I have nearly a thousand waiting to go to the reloader. I'm going to end up on an episode of Doomsday Preppers.
    You're ok. I'm sure there's more than just me that are well into the 5 figures of ammo quantity.

Tempted to get the Eotech EXSP3 with magnifier but my Modern Sporter won't come till September.

Is the physical shop open this week or are you all closed down for Shot Show?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast