Thread: Customer review on shotgun cerakoting

Customer review on shotgun cerakoting

Hello all,

Just got my 870 DM back and I wanted to say it was a great experience from start to finish. Simon was very accommodating of all my questions and concerns. Got a chance to meet him in person. Super pleasant and knowledgeable. I would do it all over again.

At this point, I am a lot less worried about taking my newer Remington out into the bush or wherever with this finish.

Thanks guys.

Pictures.....
    -SideBurnz-

Thanks a million for the kind words Xenden19. We love hearing when we knock it out of the park. Go forth and beat it like a rented mule. S&J Hardware Cerakote is a killer coating.

And yes, I second S1de8burnz comment, pictures please....

Quote Originally Posted by Xenden19 View Post
    Hello all,

Just got my 870 DM back and I wanted to say it was a great experience from start to finish. Simon was very accommodating of all my questions and concerns. Got a chance to meet him in person. Super pleasant and knowledgeable. I would do it all over again.

At this point, I am a lot less worried about taking my newer Remington out into the bush or wherever with this finish.

Thanks guys.

Hello,

I just want to give a very positive shout-out to Simon and crew for the outstanding Cerakote job that they did to my well-worn Smith & Wesson Model 3000 Police shotgun as part of the Xmas Refinishing Special! The attention to detail is self-evident, as is the smooth consistency of the application. The underlying surface prep work was clearly exceĺlent and my polished action is smoother and more precise than ever. The "Cobalt" finish is exactly how I envisioned it - a deep charcoal colour with a metallic hint which his indistinguishable from a high-quality parkerizing job from a few feet away. The key difference being the Cerakote finish, which is far more abrasion-resistant and maintenance-free than any parkerizing.

Thanks again for an outstanding job, Simon - very much appreciated. And it is great news knowing that there is another reliable and skilled Cerakote applicator available in Canada. I foresee more work coming your way.

Question - are you guys a certified Gunsmithing business? Just wondering if an STATT is required to ship you a handgun for refinishing.....
    Mark C

that looks amazing beside the wood stock