Cz 527 varmint thumhole 223

JoBrook Firearms

Sponsoring Business
New in stock is this sharp looking CZ 527 varmint 223, dressed with threaded muzzle and a beautiful dark grey laminate stock with a thumb hole design making this gun the pinnacle of comfort to shoot.

You wont be disappointed owning this rifle as you shoot X's off the bench, gophers in the pasture or coyotes in the field.

Take this rifle off our hands for $1095.95 + tax with FREE SHIPPING

To place an order please call 1-855-888-4867 or email us any time at WEB@JOBROOKOUTDOORS.COM

IMG_0794.jpgIMG_0795.jpgIMG_0796.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0794.jpg
    IMG_0794.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,392
  • IMG_0795.jpg
    IMG_0795.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,390
  • IMG_0796.jpg
    IMG_0796.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,394
Last edited:
it is possible, though at this time we have nothing in stock. we are currently awaiting more to arrive. we do however have a .204 cz varmint in stock with a brown stock that is not thumbhole, however it is not threaded.

When shipping an order you only pay your provinces taxes, also we are located in Manitoba :)! As far as magazines go I will check for you and get back to you.

Can’t believe it’s not sold yet. I have the carbine version of this and this one wants to be in my safe too but can’t pull it off right now lol they are grey shooting rifles

it is possible, though at this time we have nothing in stock. we are currently awaiting more to arrive. we do however have a .204 cz varmint in stock with a brown stock that is not thumbhole, however it is not threaded.

how much is it in 204 ruger ? and what is the barrel lenght i cant find it on your website

Back
Top Bottom