Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Savage model 110 tactical 6.5 creedmoor

Very nice looking rifle. How is the action on these? I have a 10TR and a long range hunter and while I find the bolt on the Long range hunter very smooth, the 10TR took some time to break in and felt a little choppy at times....
    Romans 13:4

Is the 110 a long action?

Sponsoring Business
    We don't mind the highjacking guys! We love hearing about what people have done with their rifles!

Sponsoring Business
    Also the 110 is not a long action.

Do you anticipate getting this 110 Tactical in the 308 24inch heavy barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by JoBrook Firearms View Post

Savage 110 Tactical

New in stock is the SAVAGE MODEL 110 TACTICAL

Utilizing the new SAVAGE ACCUSTOCK to set the length of pull and cheek well, this rifle is born to fit the shooter like no other. sitting on top of the action is a 20 MOA rail from EGW, a 10 round PMAG magazine, oversized bolt knob to cycle easier and a threaded muzzle that allows the shooter to choose a muzzle brake that best suits their situation, or no brake at all because it comes with a thread protector to keep everything protected from potential damage. to ensure your shooting is comfortable and consistent they have installed the SAVAGE ACCUTRIGGER on this rifle as well, providing a clean and crisp trigger pull. this rifle also has a medium weight, 24" fluted barrel perfect for carrying around your hunting grounds or moving from barricade to barricade in a PRS match. and to finish off the stock it has 2 swivel stud mounts on the front of the stock to provide the shooter with ample room to install a bipod and have enough room to comfortable mount a sling.

This rifle is priced to move at $849.95 +tax with FREE SHIPPING!

DON'T FORGET WE OFFER MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ALL NEW REGULAR PRICED FIREARMS!

To place an order call us toll free at 1-855-888-4867 or email us any time at WEB@JOBROOKOUTDOORS.COM

Attachment 239524Attachment 239525
    I noticed that it has a pmag. Is a special adapter required I have the 308 version and I don't really care for the factory magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hayes View Post
    I noticed that it has a pmag. Is a special adapter required I have the 308 version and I don't really care for the factory magazine.
    Magpul makes a polymer mag in the aics pattern. That is what you are seeing here. If you rifle doesnt have an aics pattern mag in it already you will need a new mag well.

Thank you

Is this the case? In terms of chassis options, MDT says the 110 is a long action and KRG implies it’s a short action.

Savage rebranded some of thier lines last year. 110 use to be LA but the new models they are putting out (at least that cabelas carries) have been replaces by 110 models. So old 10T and 10TR , etc are now 110's.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast