Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: anyone thinking of buying a barrel from these guys do your self a favour...DO!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Now if all the people that IMMEDIATELY jumped on the "this company is ####" bandwagon would stop making such hasty assumptions with very little context...

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Also how much money do you think they lost by me posting this thread of unhappiness...
    And there is the true intent of your thread. Despicable. I've never bought anything from MRA but certainly will in the future seeing how they looked after your 'bad deal.'

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Changed title, revised original post.
    Yes you did but it is done in a mannerism that still shows that you're the d!@k in the situation. I applaud MRA for the high level of professionalism that they have shown in dealing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuzyk View Post
    Capslock is dumb
    Capslock is the first sign of an irrational personality disorder.

The capslock customer is always the hardest to reason with and will never be truly satisfied no matter how far you bend over backwards to satisfy their neediness.

The OP's revised post is further proof of this.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    Why do you guys keep crapping on guys who open these threads?
    If it wasn’t for these threads, this site, and internet in general, I doubt most of these companies would give you crap and tell you to go pound sand.
    This site keeps them in line.
    As for the OP case, MRA fuced up, and did what should have been done, no more.
    You guys make it sound like the OP got his dick sucked.
    Lol

You know if it wasn't for this thread MRA may have acted differently, as far as caps lock being a mental disorder WOW!!!!!!!
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!

Also, this thread was about a personal opinion, which I stated at the beginning, in the end MRA made it right.
    No need for bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Yes you did but it is done in a mannerism that still shows that you're the d!@k in the situation. I applaud MRA for the high level of professionalism that they have shown in dealing with you.

Capslock is the first sign of an irrational personality disorder.

The capslock customer is always the hardest to reason with and will never be truly satisfied no matter how far you bend over backwards to satisfy their neediness.

The OP's revised post is further proof of this.

Coming from the "guy who runs a business"
    What was that business again?

Super Moderator
    MRA pays for this forum, for business purposes. It is not an open discussion forum.
    The OP had a problem, and reports that it has been resolved.

Business Member
    Please everyone stop fighting, the matter has been resolved and I think all parties are satisfied.

I can empathize with the customers position and I understand them wanting to post their displeasure here. I harbor no ill will toward the customer and I sincerely hope they enjoy their MRA barrel.

With that said, this thread had no impact on how we were handling the matter. We had already advised the OP that we were building a new barrel for them and that we were a little behind schedule.

I have kept this thread open to show other customers that we do care about everyone of you and that we do stand behind our products 100%.

Please lets keep things civilized and respectful.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678