Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: anyone thinking of buying a barrel from these guys do your self a favour...DO!

contact the office consumer protection they will give you hint and the good way to have money back . i get in that situation before and they help me a lot . they show me to send a legal notice ask for refund of the amount wanted . and give 10 days to do it . in other case you will have to sue in court and fees of courts and your's travel will be add to the refund asked . they will refund you for sure

Quote Originally Posted by jza View Post
    Holidays shouldn't mean leaving your customers hanging for months at a time.

I love threads like this, I always leave them with a mental note of where not to spend my money.
    Months was the wrong word. Not even 2.

Sorry to hear about your poor experience, glad I didn’t grab a barrel from them and went with a Ballistic armory instead. I would not want this headache... hope they come thru and get you a replacement soon! Good luck

Business Member
    The barrel has been replaced with a new 5R barrel of the customers choosing and we have offered the customer a free muzzle device as a gesture of goodwill. The customer has accepted the replacement and the muzzle device.

We replaced the barrel as per our warranty terms of service. We communicated with the customer and answered all questions in a timely manner. The customer was made aware of the delay in replacing the barrel due to us not having a barrel on hand and the holidays disrupting our production schedule.

This issue did not warrant a refund as the transaction was well past the due time for a refund as per our terms of service.

We have now produced over 3900 barrels. Although we strive for excellence in everything we do, we have to accept the fact that every so often there will be a defective product. In this case as in any other warranty claims, we have done our best to fix or replace the product as quickly as possible.

The timing of this incident is unfortunate and there were factors beyond our control that prevented us from resolving the matter quicker.

In the end we did resolve the matter to the customers satisfaction within the bounds of our terms of service.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    In my opinion MRA handled the situation perfectly. This is exactly the outcome that I said should happen.

Customers need to grasp the reality that a business has to set acceptable limitations. Replacement instead of refund was more than acceptable in this circumstance.

Congratulations MRA. I'm looking forward to spending more of my hard earned money with you in the future.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

So, after a long wait, finally barrel was delivered to Calgary shooting Centre, and it looks and functions amazing.
    Thanks to the guys at maple ridge for one, letting me choose any barrel I wanted to replace the first one, and two doing me a solid and giving me a free defiant break.
    Don't you love happy endings...lol.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    So, after a long wait, finally barrel was delivered to Calgary shooting Centre, and it looks and functions amazing.
    Thanks to the guys at maple ridge for one, letting me choose any barrel I wanted to replace the first one, and two doing me a solid and giving me a free defiant break.
    Don't you love happy endings...lol.
    Have you considered editing the title of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    Have you considered editing the title of this thread?
    Good point....

Changed title, revised original post.

Trying to post a pocture of my completed build, but i cant for some reason....the attachment icon is missing in advanced mode..

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast