Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Aim Tactical Drag Bags

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Let us know when you expect an order to come in please
    Yes, patiently waiting for a 50’’...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    called Cathy today and she said it would be ok for you guys to call her and place your order,
    that way she can call or email when they come in
    aim is behind with Covid and some redesigns and Nordic will be placing the order as soon as aim starts to ship again
    the reason to place an order is this

say they only order in 1 field target bag but 3 guys on here want one, well that does it work for inventory and ordering
    Jeff
    Life is too short.

Quote Originally Posted by marcoman View Post
    Good observation. I bought the Aim FS42 dragbag and the stitching is TERRIBLE!
    Makes me wonder if these bags are truly manufactured in the UK or if they are made in China because although the materials and design are decent the stitching in some areas is horrible.
    They said earlier in the thread these products are manufactured in China.

Can you please post or PM me some photos of the FS-42 stitching that you were disappointed in? By all appearances these look incredibly well made and I want to know if I should trust a $15,000 rifle in this or not!

Thanks

LM

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Aim Drag Bags including the New Scout 50 just arrived today.
    Limited colors came in, but we got what we could.

The FT-100 is sold out until December, they will launching the new FT-100 at that time

Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    They said earlier in the thread these products are manufactured in China.

Can you please post or PM me some photos of the FS-42 stitching that you were disappointed in? By all appearances these look incredibly well made and I want to know if I should trust a $15,000 rifle in this or not!

Thanks

LM
    I have yet to see or have anyone come back to us with an issue or a failure of any of the AIM bags we have sold.
    I use them and trust all my rifles in them. They are my goto and i'm not gentle with it.

Feel free to reach out to John at AIM in the UK sales@aimfieldsports.com if you have any questions re failures or quality issues he has encountered in the UK. I know they sell thousands of these bags. Go look at any photos of shooters at Bisley and all you will see are AIM bags (and mats).

I pulled a 42 that just came in and took a few quick snaps for you...

Aim Drag bags are back in stock!

AIM FT-100 Mk2 Field Target Dragbag

After the pre orders are filled, we have a few remaining Aim Field Sports new FT-100 mkII Field Target Dragbags in this shipment available for shipment.

A new updated design for larger Field Target rifles is part of AIM's NEW dedicated FT Range. The FT-100 Mk2 will take a rifle up to 46 inches (117 centimeters) long by 14½ inches (37 centimeters) deep.

We also have the FT-100 Rain Covers and their plush liner for these bags in stock.

Optional Rain cover below:

Optional liner below:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234