Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aim Tactical Drag Bags

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar

Aim Tactical Drag Bags

The AIM 40 and 45 Carbine Drag Bags are rolling in now from the UK. Amazing quality and bomb proof!

I pulled a full length C7 Rifle (20") barrel to see how it fits in the AIM 40 Bags. Fits like a glove.

Made from 1000 Denier Cordura material and double stitched seams for added durability and strength.

Click on any photo to see the entire range of Bags (from 40" to 60") and kit we stock from AIM.
    Bags start at $244.95 for the AIM 40 (pictured here) and go up to $289.95 for the Folding Stock Models (AIM FS-42 & FSX42)

A few photos with some close ups...

Front of the bag, note the Molle Straps.

Hood can be detached if not required:

Rear with shoulder straps stowed:

Shoulder Straps and waist belt pulled out of the zippered pocked, includes sternum strap chest belt with quick release buckles:

Straps are nicely padded:

Front Pockets:
    Tons of room in these. The main pocket is generous with lots of room for spare mags, tools, parts, ammunition and windproofs and spare socks.
    The lower pocket has a map pocket (or scorecard) on the outside, inside there are 2 nylon elasticated pockets with room for other essentials.

Inside the case:
    C7 or SA20 rifle easily fits inside with the optic mounted

The straps can be quickly re-positioned for your specific rifle, they secure the rifle really snug. The double stitched butt stock pocket is a nice touch to take the weight of your rifle.
    Note the additional padding running along the length of the case to prevent any scratched on your rifle or Optic from the zipper.

Last but not least, they included a cleaning rod sleeve on the spine of the bag to carry a full length rod. The rod pocked has a flap which is secured by Velcro.

Below is a video from Aim Field Sports showing the features on the slightly larger AIM50 Drag Bag. The features are the same from bag to bag.

Last edited by Nordic Marksman; 04-20-2023 at 03:26 PM.

Looking at pics and reading I was expecting to cost more. Going to look into these

Can these bags be locked?
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

Cant find how much ? Looks like a wicked bag id love to have
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

http://www.nordicmarksman.com/AIM-40...e-Dragbag.html
    Quote Originally Posted by MechanicalSparky25 View Post
    Cant find how much ? Looks like a wicked bag id love to have

Quote Originally Posted by call2arms View Post
    Can these bags be locked?
    Yup

Will load up some photos of their range mats this week. In the meantime, here are some pics of the waterproof covers.

Cordura fabrics have a reputation for durability and resistance to punctures and abrasions. The high-strength nylon fabric is ideal for use in outdoor clothing and military apparel,
    the dense weave resists tears and abrasions, but is not waterproof.

If your buying a drag bag, dont forget to pick up a rain cover. You can always stow it in a pocket when not in use, or use the cover to cover your rifle on the range if you get caught in a downpour
    on the berm.

do you think the 50 or 60 hold (2) 18 inch AR's? i

These look like quality kit - are they made in the UK or overseas somewhere?
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

Quote Originally Posted by Bak Dur View Post
    do you think the 50 or 60 hold (2) 18 inch AR's? i
    Not an ideal way to transport 2 rifles in a tapered Drag Bag.
    If you want a soft case, look at the model AIM FT-100.

Photo below with 2 15.7" rifles in it (including optics) You can secure each with the straps (but I didn't do it)
    The 18" rifles should work as well.

This is all we could offer for that situation. Same features as the AIM 40 pictured above, but the out-side pockets are larger. Has the shoulder straps etc.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast