Thread: shout out for the people at prophet river

CGN Regular

shout out for the people at prophet river

I was passing through loydminster today. it was my first visit to their shop. lots of help, had a great time there. bought some stuff. had a really great time. they were super helpful. when I was paying I said to the guy... so I hate to ask but is there any other gun shops in town? without hesitation he told me what he knew about them and what they had and said you should drop in. it's great to see prophet river helping boost the other spots in town too. kudos to you guys. I will be back again with fist fulls of cash

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Surplus1 View Post
    I was passing through loydminster today. it was my first visit to their shop. lots of help, had a great time there. bought some stuff. had a really great time. they were super helpful. when I was paying I said to the guy... so I hate to ask but is there any other gun shops in town? without hesitation he told me what he knew about them and what they had and said you should drop in. it's great to see prophet river helping boost the other spots in town too. kudos to you guys. I will be back again with fist fulls of cash
    thanks for stopping in. we are a bit short handed as many of us are at SHOT. thanks and see you next time!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Super GunNutz
    I have dealt with Clay and his staff for about 5 years, always first class service and very helpful ... only online and over the phone, some day I hope to make the trek to Lloydminster from BC just to meet them in person. A++++ firm to deal with.

Brentwood

Clay and the staff are great. Prophet River is always one of my stops when I'm in Lloyd. I've gotten a little bit of everything from them over the years, from reloading components to firearms and optics. Always had a positive experience there..........And lets be honest........There's just something about buying a gun from somebody named Clay Smiley that always puts a smile on your face.
    My wife calls me a pessimist. I claim I'm a realist. But I'm probably just an a$$hole with an attitude problem.

The best around ... only place to deal 100%

CGN frequent flyer
    Clay is great; I buy from them even though they want to shove a pipeline up my ... coast.

please move here..,
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Top notch. Knowledgeable, professional and helpful. Bought a Freedom Arms Model 83 and a 416 Rigby from them and have had several other inquiries and interactions with them, every single one of them as described above.

Have dealt with Clay for probably 7 or more years, always honest and straight forward.
    Great guy, but my bank might not like the $$$ I spend there :-) :-) :-)
    Great products and service, hope to make it to the shop one day!
    Dale Z

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    When I started dealing with Clay, he didn't have an actual storefront. He now has a store, his staff has grown considerably, but he has manged to maintain a very high standard of customer service.
    only accurate guns are interesting