Thread: DDMV7P in Milspec Burnt Bronze

DDMV7P in Milspec Burnt Bronze

While everyone seems to be hitting all the colors of the rainbow now in their finish coats DD showcases the eternally classy Mil Spec edition burnt bronze....

Name:  IMG_0014.jpg
Views: 717
Size:  74.7 KB
    Last edited by Boomer686; 01-23-2019 at 12:04 PM.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN frequent flyer
    That color is called Mil Spec+, though I call it Hot Chocolate on mine. It’s grainy but visible when you blow up the specification card. I’m a big fan of their overmolded furniture as well as the rifles themselves of course.

So very hard to take good pictures: no one here is happy with the lighting and even the guys in the booth are unimpressed with their backlit displays. We have tried taking the guns down and trying different spots to take good pics but you either get shadows, glare or not enough good detail. Made in BC and I as well as others we talked to are frustrated with the lighting in general!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    I love the brushed oiled bronze like the Spartan 1911s, and the burnt oil bronze, I wish it was easier to do, guess I need a shed oven
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol