Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Springfield XDM 10mm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Irunguns has them already stateside but given the current US govt shutdown there will undoubtedly be delays.
    I intentionally waited so I could see it in person and handle it. I am pleased and looking forward to getting one!
    Thanks.

Not personally a fan of the XDM (and some mixed reviews out there) but any new 10mm is good news.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Irunguns dont stock the 5.25, i will wait and see.

I ordered mine through irunguns on boxing day. I thinking it may be a while before I get it with the government shutdowns. I ordered the 4.5'' model to use as my wilderness ATC pistol. I love my 1911 but this gun will be lighter and its a little quicker to field strip for cleaning. Im looking forward to this gun. From the reviews it seems to be a winner.

I really miss my glock 20 that I let go in the EE. This looks like a worthy replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bare View Post
    I ordered mine through irunguns on boxing day. I thinking it may be a while before I get it with the government shutdowns. I ordered the 4.5'' model to use as my wilderness ATC pistol. I love my 1911 but this gun will be lighter and its a little quicker to field strip for cleaning. Im looking forward to this gun. From the reviews it seems to be a winner.
    Ok, now that you have opened the ATC can of worms, we would all like to know how you received it and under what authority? Prospector? Trapper?

Please be specific and with great detail as I'm sure there are many of us who would also like to have the coveted ATC here in BC.

We appreciate any help you can give!......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12