Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ruger PC Carbines 9mm Non-Restricted In Stock!

Business Member Tillsonburg Gun Shop's Avatar

Ruger PC Carbines 9mm Non-Restricted In Stock!

Last edited by Tillsonburg Gun Shop; 06-19-2019 at 07:23 PM.

BANNED
    Not a PC9. That rifle is the Ruger PCC. Kind of sad when a dealer doesn't know what they're selling.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yycbulletsandbrass View Post
    Not a PC9. That rifle is the Ruger PCC. Kind of sad when a dealer doesn't know what they're selling.

Hahahahah. Was wondering how long you would take.

Quote Originally Posted by MustangFrank View Post
    Hahahahah. Was wondering how long you would take.
    He’s on it like a fat kid on a chocolate bar

I enjoy my new PC9. Great rifle

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    He’s on it like a fat kid on a chocolate bar

It's like a life mission for him
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------O

Reloaders just want their ammo to go bang, Handloaders want all their rounds through the same hole.

Adam

Can someone post a picture of the actual Canadian NR model: How does it look with its 18.5 barrel and more importantly how accurate is the conversion?

Quote Originally Posted by AlanS View Post
    Can someone post a picture of the actual Canadian NR model: How does it look with its 18.5 barrel and more importantly how accurate is the conversion?
    In terms of does the barrel look like a Ruger barrel? - yes. It looks identical in every way, dispite rumors that it was produced under contract. It’s got the same lettering, Ruger rollmark, profile, front sight, etc.

Shooting accuracy is something I can’t speak to, my range is 25 meters and it was shooting clovers. So I don’t know what it’ll do beyond that. It was reliable.

Length - pictures have been posted by more tech savvy folks then me. It doesn’t look like Pinocchio like some NR do. Also, the receiver is still longer, taken down, then the barrel and fronts handguard.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    In terms of does the barrel look like a Ruger barrel? - yes. It looks identical in every way, dispite rumors that it was produced under contract. It’s got the same lettering, Ruger rollmark, profile, front sight, etc.

Shooting accuracy is something I can’t speak to, my range is 25 meters and it was shooting clovers. So I don’t know what it’ll do beyond that. It was reliable.

Length - pictures have been posted by more tech savvy folks then me. It doesn’t look like Pinocchio like some NR do. Also, the receiver is still longer, taken down, then the barrel and fronts handguard.
    Thank you. Does the 18.6 make it front heavy?

Business Member Tillsonburg Gun Shop's Avatar
    I didn't find it front heavy. I like how it comes up on your shoulder. For me the sites are right there nicely aligned and very quick to aim. I will take some pictures of the gun tomorrow and post them here.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast