Robinson Arms

Boomer686

Northern Mod
Rating - 100%
548   0   0
Being a happy XCR-M owner I talked with Alex at length about the platform. Great guy to talk with and most appreciative of us Canucks :cool:
New finishes are now available on the existing platforms in more non-traditional colours.
Alex also mentioned there is a new lightweight carbine in the final testing stages that will be coming to market in the not too distant future... sorry that's all the details about the new firearm he would share at this time.

IMG_0037[1].jpg

IMG_0038[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0037[1].jpg
    IMG_0037[1].jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,719
  • IMG_0038[1].jpg
    IMG_0038[1].jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,726
Last edited:
Sick. Wonder what they have in store for us. The newest gen xcr’s are miles better than most nr options here in canada

Still love my rifles... Would love to see a carbon fibre wrapped barrel option for the XRC-L /M rifles. The 6.8 SPC cartridge is still my favorite set up.

After the turdtraitor was elected I sold off my OD green XCR-L with uppers in 223 & 6.8SPC been kicking myself ever since.

Used the money from the sale to buy a stainless Rem 700 VTR in 223 and a Rem 700 LTR in 6.8SPC since then due to my dislike of the anemic 223 I've also sold the VTR.

I've been looking at getting another semi-auto so hearing a new lightweight carbine is in the final testing stages is bonus but I will only be interested in one chambered in 6.8SPC.

My old one in 6.8SPC loaded with 95gr TTSX @ 2880fps was a 350 yard deer combo...

Still waiting for 6.5 CRDMR conversion kits. like 3rd year.

Same mag same bolt face, all you'd need is a new barrel.

Ian at Herron Arms in southwestern Ontario can make barrels for the XCR-M. You would need to buy the gas block & piston and mounting bit at the base of the barrel (whatever it's called) from Robinson Arms... Or cannibalize your old barrel's parts.

Back
Top Bottom