Thread: January 2019 Update

Expired Business Member

January 2019 Update

Hey all, enjoy the January update from RWA

Barry

Hey Fellas,

I sent out an email to Barry regarding the issues on my 180B. I like to get the new carrier, bolt catch and the spring.

Cheers.

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by s-a-m View Post
    Hey Fellas,

I sent out an email to Barry regarding the issues on my 180B. I like to get the new carrier, bolt catch and the spring.

Cheers.
    Perfect, Barry is out of the office till Monday but we will send everything out as soon as our new springs arrive. Thanks for the support.

Kevin, RWA

Any updates? Have you guys got the parts back from the Nitrider?

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck870 View Post
    Any updates? Have you guys got the parts back from the Nitrider?
    Sorry, we updated in a different post. All of our internal upgrade parts are back. The only thing we are waiting on now is the new pivot pin and gas blocks for the sporter uppers for the wk180c. Send us an email and we can sort out what you need.

Cheers,

Kevin, RWA

Hi Kevin, I was referring to the new springs, upgraded carrier and upgraded bolt catch/release for the RWA 180b not the WK108C.

I actually sent you guys an email back on Jan. 29 regarding this as I was one of the 2 customers you mentioned in the video with feeding issues.

Expired Business Rep
    Hi Kevin, I was referring to the new springs, upgraded carrier and upgraded bolt catch/release for the RWA 180b not the WK108C.

I actually sent you guys an email back on Jan. 29 regarding this as I was one of the 2 customers you mentioned in the video with feeding issues.
    Sorry for the confusion. Yes all of our replacements are back , and were in QC on Friday. This means shipping out of the upgraded internals will start this week. Barry is handling all the shipments so if you could fallow up with an email to Barry we will get the parts out to you within the next day or two.

Thank you for the support,

Kevin, RWA

Expired Business Rep

All boxed up, and ready to go.

Cheers.