PMAG® 10 LR/SR GEN M3™ 7.62x51 NATO

Nordic Marksman

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
PMAG® 10 LR/SR GEN M3™ 7.62x51 NATO

Just notified of a shipment of 40 of these coming in off backorder (along with a bunch of other Magpul mags and bits)

Posted up on the website now. Will ship out Monday.

Hi Nordic,

Are these true 10 rounders or pinned to 5? Also, anyone have experience with these and the STAG10? Do they lock open on last round?

All center fire Rifle PMAGS imported into Canada are pinned at 5 rds.

We sell a ton of them to STAG10 owners, I have never tried one, but I assume they will lock open. I'm sure someone will
chime in on the subject.

Last edited:
Hi Nordic,

Are these true 10 rounders or pinned to 5? Also, anyone have experience with these and the STAG10? Do they lock open on last round?

Apologies for the slight thread derailment, but have others reported issues with these mags locking back on Stag 10s? I thought it was just my gun.

The magpul magazines work perfectly in my Stag 10. As noted elsewhere, the XCR 10 rd magazines will not latch into the magwell without modification.

Apologies for the slight thread derailment, but have others reported issues with these mags locking back on Stag 10s? I thought it was just my gun.

If you search for a CGN thread on the XCR .308 10-round mags not locking back you will find a guide to filing the magazine: you can do the same file job on the Magpul ones and achieve the exact same result.

Back
Top Bottom